1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by patrickBOOTH, Jul 11, 2011.

1. wootx

wootx Senior member

^ Yeah, we're waiting for part two. You know, the one in which the guy gets finally caught...

2. Fraiche

Fraiche Senior member

I wear button fly too but I never unbutton the pants button to piss, only the fly buttons...

The guys I was talking about were the ones that unbutton the pants button.

3. yjeezle

yjeezle Senior member

i do that... i wear button flys so it's weird if i don't unbutton the top pants button

4. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

I told you guys....

The OP is like Fight Club.

He put the paper himself without conscienciously remembering doing so.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  5. Kyoung05

Kyoung05 Senior member

Here's my theory: I think the guy is probably a germ-o-phobe, and will only use a stall after it has been cleaned by the cleaning crew. In my building, you can tell when no one else has used a stall if the toilet water is pink (from the cleaning solution). So, when he gets to work in the morning or whatever, and sees that a stall hasn't been used yet, he wads up paper and places it in the door as a marker that that stall is still unused.

When he comes back later in the day, and sees the wad of paper on the floor, he knows that someone else has used that stall - that stall is now dead to him.

However, if he sees that his wad of paper is still in place, it means the stall is still unused, and he can safety use it without risk of infection. I think when he leaves that stall, he places another wad of paper to indicate that it's still useable, since as long as he's the only one that has used it since it was cleaned, it's still good. This would explain why some days there are multiple wads of paper on the ground by one stall - he's the only person to have used it all day.

What say ye?

6. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Coulb be the answer...

The guy is bonkers..

7. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

This is probably the case, but I still want to catch him doing to so I can call him an asshole to his face.

8. b1os

b1os Senior member

I thought we already had proven that this can't be the case as he renews the paper wads during the day even if they've got removed previously by someone else.

My solution:
    This guy doesn't want to touch the door when leaving the stall. He uses the paper and because he is both too lazy to throw it in the bin and doesn't want to drop it on the floor, he places it in the door so when somebody else opens it, it wasn't him dropping the paper on the floor. Next.

9. patrickBOOTH

Today spotted in this stall was about 300 seat protectors hanging on the coat hanger on the back of the door. I hate people.

10. jhaneash

jhaneash Member

How very strange...

11. patrickBOOTH

I went into the bathroom yesterday and noticed somebody was in that stall. I did my business and I waited outside for them to come out so I could see who came out and go back in to see if the offender left the door papered shut.

I waited like 20 freaking minutes and the intern walked out... I was saddened because this has been going on long before him. I checked anyway. No dice. Time to give him more work to do.

See? I am trying, people!!!!!

12. cunning47

cunning47 Senior member

Wait. How do you urinal detectives know whether someone unbuttons the top button or just uses the zipper?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  13. patrickBOOTH

Because generally their pants will be sagging enough to notice.

14. GBear

GBear Senior member

That's weird. When I wear button fly denim, there's no way I can just unbutton the fly portion. It has to be all of them and my pants have never sagged down because of it.

15. patrickBOOTH

Maybe you have a bubble-butt to support them? :confused:

16. GBear

GBear Senior member

It's luscious.

This thread is killing me. Find the culprit asap!

17. patrickBOOTH

Me and the guy in the stall next to me happened to stand up at the same time. It turns out he was tall too and we met eyes over the top of the divider. It was weird...

18. Tangfastic

Tangfastic Senior member

When did you last take a holiday?

19. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Was it love at first sight???

20. Sander

Sander Senior member

Dude, I really should start counting the times you touch the gay subject in your posts.