• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's the Best "Gentleman's Club" in D.C.

Cougar6

Reaction score
Planning a trip for next month... might want to stop by and see some "Ladies".

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there's a few, but the only two that come to mind right now are camelot and archibald's... and there's good guys in glover park, but i don't think that one's quality, i remember there being an altercation involving a man being set on fire about a year ago.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've only been to Camelot. The girls are quality.

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Camelot...are you serious? Every time I go there I feel as though I'm either going to get shot, shanked, or AIDS.

Isn't there one on Wisconsin? Never been there though.

The fun-nest one that I've been to in NoVA/DC was Crystal City Restaurant which is right outside the Pentagon. Pasties and panties, but those girls were pretty top notch. The clientele, not so much...

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I've only been to DC once and I rarely go to strip clubs anywhere, but I did happen to go to one there. My buddy that I was visiting is married and he insisted on taking me to a club after picking me up at the airport while he had a few hours of free "guy time" before going home. The place was pretty skeezy looking and it was filled with young military guys, but one of the dancers was so ******* beautiful - OMG, I would have married her. She was just devastatingly hot. Thick curly light brown hair, movie star face, perfect skin, smallish, perky breasts, perfect ass. I'm getting depressed just thinking about it. I wish I could remember what the place was called...

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cheessus
Camelot...are you serious? Every time I go there I feel as though I'm either going to get shot, shanked, or AIDS.

Isn't there one on Wisconsin? Never been there though.

The fun-nest one that I've been to in NoVA/DC was Crystal City Restaurant which is right outside the Pentagon. Pasties and panties, but those girls were pretty top notch. The clientele, not so much...

Dude, it's in Dupont/Foggy Bottom/Farragut North area. The only danger you're in is if you piss off a frat boy. Besides, Bill Maher recommends it and that man knows ***** joints.

I thought the girls were quality "girl next door" types. I only went as far as the first floor though.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoeWoah
Dude, it's in Dupont/Foggy Bottom/Farragut North area.

Aren't we calling that general area the Golden Triangle now?
lol8[1].gif

b

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I've only been to Camelot and the girls were definitely hot, but the place is not full-nude. I am told that no places in DC are all-nude. I can also tell you that Camelot's layout sucks major donkey balls. It's in what must be a converted rowhouse or something - it's very narrow and deep and unless you're very lucky you'll have a ****** view. You can walk up to the stage if you like but the setup is such that you have to stand in front of their little platform, thus blocking everyone else's view, and making a quite obvious and public perv of yourself.

Also, it is not in a dangerous area. I don't know DC all that well but we walked there from the Prime Rib (bachelor party) with not a hint of a problem.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite
there's a few, but the only two that come to mind right now are camelot and archibald's... and there's good guys in glover park, but i don't think that one's quality, i remember there being an altercation involving a man being set on fire about a year ago.
Camelot and Good Guys are the only two worth discussing. Archibald's is terrible.
Originally Posted by Douglas
I've only been to Camelot and the girls were definitely hot, but the place is not full-nude. I am told that no places in DC are all-nude. I can also tell you that Camelot's layout sucks major donkey balls. It's in what must be a converted rowhouse or something - it's very narrow and deep and unless you're very lucky you'll have a ****** view. You can walk up to the stage if you like but the setup is such that you have to stand in front of their little platform, thus blocking everyone else's view, and making a quite obvious and public perv of yourself.

Also, it is not in a dangerous area. I don't know DC all that well but we walked there from the Prime Rib (bachelor party) with not a hint of a problem.

Agree with everything except for the full nudity part. DC is full nudity, but no lap dances. Virginia is not full nudity.

Camelot and Good Guys are different, depends on what you're looking for. Camelot aspires to be a high-end club. The women are attractive, although almost uniformally surgically enhanced, and the dancing is more subdued. The clientele consists of frat guys, downtown businessmen, and Pac Man Jones wannabees (the "making it rain" part, not the shooting up the club part). You may need binoculars if you get a bad seat. Good Guys is a bit seedier, but not in a bad way. The women tend to be more diverse and natural, and the dancing is rather "gynecological" if you catch my drift. You will find illegal immigrants, dirty old men, and Japanese businessmen there. Seats are much closer to the stages than Camelot.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went to this one in SE a couple of times called 'Wet.'

Full of 'big' surprises. I do not think you all would appreciate.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
Agree with everything except for the full nudity part. DC is full nudity, but no lap dances. Virginia is not full nudity.

Thanks for the clarification. It's been about 3 years. I must have been so far away from the stage I couldn't tell if they had panties or not. My bad.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads