• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's the belly fat reduction tip?

Shiny

Reaction score
I've seen those pop-up ads that say "cut down your belly fat with this weird old tip." Well, what's the tip? I haven't clicked on since it probably involves dishing out $$ for it. Anybody know? Is it Stop eating Krispy Kreme donuts?

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sit ups will make your belly fat disappear. (No they won't.)

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
facepalm.gif
Originally Posted by dcg
Sit ups will make your belly fat disappear. (No they won't.)
Damn you got me with the stealth text.

Egert

Reaction score
As someone who lost over 10kgs in last 2 months and worked my nuts off for it, I can tell you that there is no holy grail...

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shiny
I've seen those pop-up ads that say "cut down your belly fat with this weird old tip." Well, what's the tip? I haven't clicked on since it probably involves dishing out $$ for it. Anybody know? Is it Stop eating Krispy Kreme donuts?

There isn't one, it's just BS targeted to extract money from lazy people who should know better.

Lagrangian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DNP.
uhoh.gif

Just kidding folks, don't take it too seriously.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
I dont even know what belly fat is. my abs are so rock hard and defined one time my girl tried to grate cheese on em...and guess what?? it WORKED.

wanna have a flex off?!?! Alpha as phuck.

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You don't be Scandinavian, Irish, Pacific Islander, Native American, Greek or Mexican. That's the secret to reducing belly fat.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JesseJB
You don't be Scandinavian, Irish, Pacific Islander, Native American, Greek or Mexican. That's the secret to reducing belly fat.

huh, when i think scandinavian i think lean viking beast motherfuckers, not fatties.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads