1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Whats Left of the Marinells's

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by FIHTies, May 13, 2005.

1. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member

Finally got a chance to photograph them properly... Again, Available now, 155 plus shipping each, 2 or more and the shipping is free. Honestly, The more I handle them the more I like the silk which has a beautiful heft to it and feels quite rich. Anyone interested please PM me or email me Info(at)FourInHand.com . Thanks. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Stu

Stu Senior member

Oh man, I am drooling. I especially like No. 3. If I didn't have to pay for summer camp for my daughter next month... wait, she doesn't really need to go this year does she? I mean she's got the rest of her childhood to go to art camp in the summer, doesn't she? I mean doesn't she instead need bonding time at her Grandma's house? Must turn off voice of little devil on shoulder.....

3. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

stu, it is scary, I was thinking the same thing. but you kow, if we put our kids together, and put the TV on to a nice educational show, they really wouldn't need camp, would they? and we could clean out the whole stock between us....

4. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Is there a deal if you buy one of each? [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Stu

Stu Senior member

(Stu @ May 13 2005,02:07) Oh man, I am drooling. I especially like No. 3. If I didn't have to pay for summer camp for my daughter next month... wait, she doesn't really need to go this year does she? Â I mean she's got the rest of her childhood to go to art camp in the summer, doesn't she? Â I mean doesn't she instead need bonding time at her Grandma's house? Must turn off voice of little devil on shoulder.....
    stu, it is scary, I was thinking the same thing. but you kow, if we put our kids together, and put the TV on to a nice educational show, they really wouldn't need camp, would they? and we could clean out the whole stock between us....
    STOP IT. [​IMG]

6. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member

Ya snooze, Ya loose [​IMG] Pink one is GONE...

7. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

And somewhere a little girl cries...