• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's it all about, Jude Law

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
judelawsiennamillerdrunk04wn4.jpg
...... oops. fixed it. and i am also surprised he is dressed down like this in public. ( chest hair?! )

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
not sure what your picture is supposed to be, but i am a fan of jude law and his sense of attire. perhaps he is dressed by his wardrobe people, but i like his very 'casual' sense of formal attire with a lot of confidence and charisma.

he seems to be one of the few sartorial conscious people that if criticized that he wasnot showing any cuff, he would be able to laugh along and poke fun at himself.

plus he has the same birthday as mine!

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Jude Law cried like a baby in the back of Sienna Miller's car last night.

drax

Reaction score
Tokyo Slim
How do you know that, were you their driver?
laugh.gif

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
His shoes are kind of cool - not quite black, not quite gray, not quite brown (at least on my screen).

His jeans look to be Dior Homme, and that jacket looks like it could be as well. At first I was not too fond of the light gray trim on the lapels and the sleeve cuffs, but now it's starting to grow on me - kind of a neat look for going to an event or going to a club where you want to be dressy yet stylish.

I like how the shoulders of the coat look natural and unconstructed, and the fit of it seems to be relaxed, much like a comfortable sweater.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drax
Tokyo Slim How do you know that, were you their driver?
laugh.gif

No. Unfortunately I find myself addicted to witty celebrity gossip blogs. Like Kate Moss to cocaine and cigarettes, so am I to cinematical.com, thesuperficial.com, and perezhilton.com. If I go too long without reading what bikini (that peice of gutter trash) Lindsay Lohan wore to some overpriveledged AmJack's pool party, I think I might go insane. I am sick and I need help. No... wait... I don't.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
that jacket is Thom Browne I think....they were selling it at Fred Segal earlier this year, or something that looked just like it.

Dig the shoes!

Ivan Kipling

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the jacket, too . . . the fit is airy, with plenty of ease. Jude doesn't look too hygienic in this photo, however. To say nothing of his ladyfriend. Both people look like they're in need of detox, and a hot bath.

darkoak

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
No. Unfortunately I find myself addicted to witty celebrity gossip blogs. Like Kate Moss to cocaine and cigarettes, so am I to cinematical.com, thesuperficial.com, and perezhilton.com. If I go too long without reading what bikini (that peice of gutter trash) Lindsay Lohan wore to some overpriveledged AmJack's pool party, I think I might go insane.

I am sick and I need help. No... wait... I don't.

you been to popsugar.com, slim?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by darkoak
you been to popsugar.com, slim?

Gee, thanks alot man. As if my addictions didn't already take up enough of my time.
Originally Posted by darkoak
Hey dude, I noticed you are smoking weed, drinking, and snorting coke... have you tried this heroin stuff? It's pretty good.

...And the first hit is free.

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
A more casual looking jacket would have helped, methinks. Something like cord or moleskin.

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
it would be better if had a white or washed out red t instend of the grey but everything else is cool - and i agree with gs it is thom browne jkt i have also been thinking about getting some antiqued grey shoes i think they would look great with navy midnight blue suit!
bigstar[1].gif

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Express had some jackets much like that with the wide edging on the lapels.

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
As if I don't need another reason never to shop there again. $40... gone. Because the return was botched. God.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jovan
As if I don't need another reason never to shop there again.
I am not able to do the math to figure out this sentence.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads