• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's in Your Wallet?

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(Did I just say that? Shoot me.)

Everytime NM is in a thread there are comments about what people carry in their wallets, and I am frequently surprised by what people do and do not carry from the financial standpoint.

I carry cash, my checkbook, and an AmEx, and I use them in that precedence. If that doesn't do it, we don't do business. You?

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I carry Amex black, MBNA Mastercard from my alma mater, debit/atm card, and cash. I don't think I've written a check for a purchase in ages.

kolecho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cash bills, credit cards, other cards (ID etc), receipts (gets cleaned out every other day).

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Starwood MBNA MC, Air Canada Aeroplan Visa, Costco Plat Amex, ATM card, driver's license, pics of my kids, a couple of biz cards and a couple of spare cheques just in case. Cash goes in my pocket.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
mastercard, atm cards, my drivers license, a clinic card that shows my name and blood type, a couple of my name cards, and very little cash.

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
my wifes credit card, girls
crackup[1].gif
phone no. cash and id card!

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Student card, licence, bank account card, gym membership card, government health card, private health card, staff parking card for shopping centre, and a little cash.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
hmmm... no one mentioned this before.
durex_xxl.jpg

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't use a wallet, I use a slim leather cards/cash clip... So I carry cash, Amex/Visa, drivers license

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
slim one pocket thing - one visa, one mastercard, one amex. drivers license. health insurance card.

keychain - library card, shopping club cards, gym card

extra wallet - 3 or 4 other credit cards (for backup while traveling) sims and calling cards from maybe 15 countries, club cards from a half dozen airlines and hotel chains.

pocket - cash, handkerchief, worry beads, little flash light, keys to house, office and car

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My wallet contains far too much - couple of credit cards, a debit card, couple of loyalty cards, various professional membership cards, some of my business cards, plus cash and a some change (wallet's got one of theose little pouches for coins incorporated into the design). Oh, and a receipt for some jewellery currently getting repaired.

Every now and then, I go through it, stripping out unnecessary items. But they seem to collect again quickly!
wink.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads