• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's a good site to buy Rx from?

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
InhousePharmacy.com no longer ships to the US. A lot of the pharma sites seem sketchy. What sites have a good reputation?

SVS

Reaction score
with or without a valid prescription?
lol8[1].gif

fredfred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are plenty of ways to receive pharmaceuticals without a prescription. Anyone with a brain can spend a couple hours researching drugs, interactions, doses, etc... and determine which is correct for their needs. Why pay a doctor to tell you you need (whatever the Pfizer reps have told him to say)? Do you own research... (for anything that does NOT require a blood test for diagnosis, obviously) and find a source. Then you can choose brand name... or generic. (Also research that, 'cause for some drugs the knock off versions do NOT work as well for some people).

If you have any doubt, don't do it. But if you are somewhat scientifically inclined and trust yourself as much/more than a doctor who spends 5 minutes with you...

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fredfred
There are plenty of ways to receive pharmaceuticals without a prescription. Anyone with a brain can spend a couple hours researching drugs, interactions, doses, etc... and determine which is correct for their needs. Why pay a doctor to tell you you need (whatever the Pfizer reps have told him to say)? Do you own research... (for anything that does NOT require a blood test for diagnosis, obviously) and find a source. Then you can choose brand name... or generic. (Also research that, 'cause for some drugs the knock off versions do NOT work as well for some people). If you have any doubt, don't do it. But if you are somewhat scientifically inclined and trust yourself as much/more than a doctor who spends 5 minutes with you...
You mean I could just walk up to a CVS pharmacy counter and purchase xamount of any drug I please?

darnelled

Reaction score
What about a good one to get meds from WITH a valid script? My wife wants her Latisse refilled for cheap.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by darnelled
Might want to check against the list I just found.
http://www.nabp.net/programs/consume...mmended-sites/

Thanks, but I wonder what constitutes as compliance. InHouse would ship your generics that were available in other countries(China, India) that were still protected in America. So I'm sure that would be out of state and fed compliance.

And yes, getting a prescription is a waste of time. I can understand how some people could make some very dumb mistakes if everything was over the counter, but if someone reads about the drug, side effects ect... then it's fine. I dont want to go to some doctor who gets kickbacks to tell me what I need.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reggs
And yes, getting a prescription is a waste of time. I can understand how some people could make some very dumb mistakes if everything was over the counter, but if someone reads about the drug, side effects ect... then it's fine. I dont want to go to some doctor who gets kickbacks to tell me what I need.
What The **** ?

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Couldn't you just find a service like Bongo only with international addresses, not American? Also, trusting yourself of a doctor seems odd.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fredfred
There are plenty of ways to receive pharmaceuticals without a prescription. Anyone with a brain can spend a couple hours researching drugs, interactions, doses, etc... and determine which is correct for their needs. Why pay a doctor to tell you you need (whatever the Pfizer reps have told him to say)? Do you own research... (for anything that does NOT require a blood test for diagnosis, obviously) and find a source. Then you can choose brand name... or generic. (Also research that, 'cause for some drugs the knock off versions do NOT work as well for some people).

If you have any doubt, don't do it. But if you are somewhat scientifically inclined and trust yourself as much/more than a doctor who spends 5 minutes with you...

Yes to all of this. I thought I was the only one. As an aside I have actually been forced to find my own diagnosis for a condition that a half dozen or so different doctors had determined was indigestion. I even had to demand a particular series of blood tests that confirmed it. Up to and through getting my blood drawn I was told "this is stupid, there is no way you have anything." After getting the results I did not get so much as a "ooops, my bad." Bastards.

For OP.
I've used CanadaMeds in the past. If you really want to go illegal I'd suggest google and a small first order. It's worked for me in the past.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by darnelled
What about a good one to get meds from WITH a valid script? My wife wants her Latisse refilled for cheap.

Canada meds

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics