• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's a good site to buy Rx from?

makushin

Reaction score
I recieved the following email in August from inhouse. I have since used the .biz site, and it was legit Dear Customer You may be aware that hundreds of online pharmacies have recently been shut down by LegitScript.com’s program to ban online pharmacies outside the United States. We are now being targeted by LegitScript and as of now InhousePharmacy.com is no longer able to supply products into the United States. You can now purchase as normal from our new site www.inhousepharmacy.biz (note the “.biz” instead of .com). We are the same people with the same products, prices and service you have always enjoyed.

hastur

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reggs
InhousePharmacy.com no longer ships to the US. A lot of the pharma sites seem sketchy. What sites have a good reputation?

ygpm

darnelled

Reaction score
I dunno^. A site I was close to ordering from turned out to have a physical location in Muldova. I wouldn't trust my health to some shady eastern european pill factory.

hastur

Reaction score
Originally Posted by darnelled
I dunno^. A site I was close to ordering from turned out to have a physical location in Muldova. I wouldn't trust my health to some shady eastern european pill factory.

so what if it's eastern europe, east asia, or india? where do you think these cheap generics are coming from? they sure as **** aren't made manufactured in your back yard.

ruben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, I had no idea you could do this.

I've always wanted to try aderal.

hastur

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ruben

you're generally not gonna find stuff like that on these sites

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They got any percocets or vicodin? Also Tylenol3 with codeine is very nice.

haiguise

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ruben

I remembered snorting Ritalin in High School. I liked it a lot. Happy I didn't do it too much. If speed or meth is anything like it, I could see how one would get insanely addicted to it. I'm sure it's next to impossible to get that kind of drugs online. I'm sure your local drug dealer has it though. Don't do it though. Drugs are bad, m'kay?

hastur

Reaction score
Originally Posted by haiguise
I remembered snorting Ritalin in High School. I liked it a lot. Happy I didn't do it too much. If speed or meth is anything like it, I could see how one would get insanely addicted to it. I'm sure it's next to impossible to get that kind of drugs online. I'm sure your local drug dealer has it though. Don't do it though. Drugs are bad, m'kay?

For the most part anything with the potential for serious abuse, like stimulants, sleep aids, or painkillers are not going to be found on these online sites.

Scooba

Reaction score
I get my Prilosec from CanadaPharmacy.com. I have been using them for about 2 years and never had a problem and its way cheaper than if I got it at CVS/Walmart.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You might be amazed at the r/x you can have shipped from overseas and within North America directly to you in the US or Canada. There are plenty of IOP (International Online Pharmacies) from areas such as Argentina, Costa Rica, Australia, Pakistan, Thailand, several EU countries, etc) that have no problem slapping some benzos (and even opiates) in an envelope and shipping them to the US (etc) via non-registered mail. In fact it's a muli-million, if not billion dollar industry.

Not that I have ever partaken in this, but I do know those who have. Some for quite some time, with no issues.

The primary market demographic for these international pharmacies are people who have been turned down by their primary care physicians for demonstrating "drug seeking behavior", having addictive personalities, the increasing reluctance of US doctors to prescribe any potential r/x that may be habit forming or worse, those without health care (though certain r/x are consistent with if not priced higher than "street prices" when dealing with IOPs). They come to the internet and place an order through some site in some country that may have a B&M shop. Wrap it up good, to the post office, and in route to you. I don't have statistics and studies to cite(as I don't think official studies have been conducted) but I believe it would be safe to conclude that less than 1% of these parcels are examined or seized by customs on either the shippers side, or the US. Have you ever seen a photo of what a backed-up customs sorting facility looks like on any given day in an area like NY, NY? Needle in a haystack.

Laws regarding the importation of [US] scheduled r/x are still a bit gray. Especially as it relates to importing a supply of medication that is for less than 3 months (what is a "3 month supply?" --- example of the "gray area" I mentioned). If your parcel is seized, unless you are importing a lot of a scheduled drug, punishment is a wristslap; what is called a "love letter". A letter from US Customs stating they have intercepted a package address to you which contains prescription drugs which are not approved by the US FDA and therefore could potentially be hazardous to your health. You have the option of producing a prescription and sending the customs, have customs destroy it, or resend to sender.

/too much information........interesting subject though. Again, I have this knowledge as I know people who have done this. I have no myself, I can assure you. Though some Zolpidem/ambien on those sleepless nights at 3AM might be nice. But alas, why would my primary care physician prescribe me a primetime hour heavily advertised medication which could significantly increase my quality of life. (reason; because i'm a younger person and am viewed as wanting a sedative strictly in order to abuse)

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reggs
Thanks, but I wonder what constitutes as compliance. InHouse would ship your generics that were available in other countries(China, India) that were still protected in America. So I'm sure that would be out of state and fed compliance.

And yes, getting a prescription is a waste of time. I can understand how some people could make some very dumb mistakes if everything was over the counter, but if someone reads about the drug, side effects ect... then it's fine. I dont want to go to some doctor who gets kickbacks to tell me what I need.

Keep in mind that not all countries have the same drug-manufacturing standards in place. A number of these online pharmacies supply drugs manufactured in places like Mexico, Indonesia, Egypt, etc. which do not have the same standards in place. I don't see how anyone could be 100% comfortable ordering something as "sensitive" (for lack of a better word) as medication.

As someone who works in health-care (putting all of our vested interests on the table), I wouldn't go around trying to diagnose myself - at least not for anything "serious". If you think you might have developed neuropathic pain or fibromyalgia, then you should definitely go see a doctor instead of just going ahead and ordering your own amitriptyline. It's important that your primary care provider knows what your actually taking and is monitoring your care.
(Sorry, it just irks me when people underestimate their health care providers. It's definitely a pet peeve of mine. Though, FWIW, GPs are my least favorite. Shhh.)

I know most people don't like going to the doctor and being treated like either a number or a child, but a lot of the stuff is in place (or at least supposed to be in place) as a way of protecting patients (though the system obviously has a way of letting people down).

Uh, I'm rambling and probably making very little sense at this point, so I'll pack it in.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads