• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's a good breakfast?

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by javyn
As far as muscle gains from working out, I'm sure it doesn't make a difference. But as far as getting protein into your system ASAP, it does. I have a screwed up stomach and sometimes go a day or two without being able to eat. Realizing I can slam a whey shake in that condition and start feeling better within minutes was a godsend.

i think anyone would feel better eating anything in that condition.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah well when I get an attack of the crap stomach, actually eating is extremely difficult. Oftentimes I just puke out whatever I eat. Having a quick surge of nutrition from easily digestible whey helps a lot. Gets me over the hurdle, and I'm able to eat again after an hour or so.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh wow. you haven't seen a doctor about it? I'd be more than mildly annoyed if I puke out whatever I eat every now and then

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've been eating eggs more often. Fantastic. Three eggs in the AM keep me full for hours.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Been going to the doc for it since I was a kid, I was only diagnosed with a "nervous stomach". Come to find out though, my younger brother was diagnosed with Crohn's disease.

Originally Posted by robertorex
oh wow. you haven't seen a doctor about it? I'd be more than mildly annoyed if I puke out whatever I eat every now and then

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
2 hard boiled eggs
1 teaspoon of maca with whey and milk

maca's kicking in, I'm ready to kick some ass this morning

I'm glad I found my Maca last night. Kicked ass in the gym last night after I took some. Squatted ****** off, walking today like I just got buttfucked.

AB01

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JammieDodger
I don't think I've had breakfast for a few months now. Being that I eat once a day (for £1...) I find it best to eat later (than to have hunger pangs when trying to sleep).

But today I drank a carton of orange juice! Now that was a very good breakfast for me.

Meh I think it's overrated.

What do you eat that only costs one Euro? This can be a new fad. The one Euro diet, but seriously, I'd like to know.

Possible breakfasts for me.

Eggs
Or
Frozen fruit shake and also eggs
or
leftover pizza
or
whole wheat toast with natural PB
or
Milk and cereal.
Or
No breakfast.
or

turbozed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AB01
What do you eat that only costs one Euro? This can be a new fad. The one Euro diet, but seriously, I'd like to know. Possible breakfasts for me. Eggs Or Frozen fruit shake and also eggs or leftover pizza or whole wheat toast with natural PB or Milk and cereal. Or No breakfast. or
2-3 eggs = 20-40 cents bowl of oatmeal = 20-40 cents chicken apple sausage = 60 cents = $1 to $1.40 under a euro and more nutritious than what 99% of people eat for breakfast

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
chicken apple sausage?! sounds delicious!

Ludeykrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by javyn
Been going to the doc for it since I was a kid, I was only diagnosed with a "nervous stomach". Come to find out though, my younger brother was diagnosed with Crohn's disease.
Have you been checked to make sure you don't have Crohn's? It apparently can at least be somewhat genetic, and only a good 'ole scoping from someone familiar with Crohn's will tell for sure...
Originally Posted by Connemara
I've been eating eggs more often. Fantastic. Three eggs in the AM keep me full for hours.
Yep. I start every morning with around 3-4 fried eggs with 2-3 slices of cheese on top. Sticks to the ribs.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ludeykrus
Have you been checked to make sure you don't have Crohn's? It apparently can at least be somewhat genetic, and only a good 'ole scoping from someone familiar with Crohn's will tell for sure...
**** no man! 1. No probe is going up ******, ever, unless its from E. Motherfucking T. 2. I don't want to give my condition a name, that only gives it power! 3. I can't afford the premiums if I was diagnosed anyway.
captain-tornado-shanks-profile.jpg

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Salmon burger! Seriously, that's my morning.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads