1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What would You wear?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by beefcake, May 19, 2006.

1. beefcake

beefcake Senior Member

Hi guys and girls,

Hypothetically speaking, If you were to meet the owner of a store for a chat down town about the position as a jeans salesman... kind of (or in fact, very much so) a street wear store... What would you wear? [​IMG]

I'll start us off with: JEANS.
    What else? [​IMG]

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Hi guys and girls,

Hypothetically speaking, If you were to meet the owner of a store for a chat down town about the position as a jeans salesman... kind of (or in fact, very much so) a street wear store... What would you wear? [​IMG]

I'll start us off with: JEANS.
    What else? [​IMG]

I would wear the coolest jeans I owned, with an understated shirt (solid long sleeve tee or maybe a slim button down with an accent, jeans specific belt (like a Baltazar or Red Moon belt, for example) Sneakers or boots, depending on your personal style, and a cool jacket or hoodie as outerwear.

Essentially, you want to show that you enjoy streetwear and really like jeans. The individual pieces should match your personal style and be items you are comfortable in. It will show.

3. beefcake

beefcake Senior Member

Thanks man! I was actually hoping you or Get Smart would bite. [​IMG]
    Good advice, much appriciated!

4. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior Member

good luck with your interview- confidence goes a long way. i think the most important advice LA guy gave is to wear something you are comfortable in- don't put up a front and wear something you wouldn't normally wear. streetwear is supposed to show your individual personality. and if you get the job, maybe you can hook us up with discounts on jeans down the line! [​IMG]