1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What would you say

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Mauro

Mauro Senior member

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    no better yet who would buy Levi's Black label if I carried them in my store?

2. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

any links to Black Label models? I'm not familiar with them, but if they're anything like the Euro models I've seen, *I* would def be interested.

3. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

With the number of different levi brands and how quick they change I doubt there's many potential customers with much awareness about the different choices...

4. Mauro

Mauro Senior member

Levi's chnages witht he times . Black label has been around. It's the japanese Levi's everything made in Japan.

5. Mr Sola

Mr Sola Senior member

I'd try them on. I can't say anything about buying till I see the fit.

6. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Senior member

Would you be getting them distressed/washed like these or would you be able to get a hold of some raw styles? I like the details though, they look pretty solid, and definitely unique.

7. Mauro

Mauro Senior member

if I was to get them I will get a good representation of the total collection.

8. Mauro

Mauro Senior member

it amazes me the disinterest in my post. I owuld have thought since all you talk about are basicly Levi knock off's that you would want the real deal.

9. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Senior member

I, for one, am waiting for more info on the black label. Pics would help. Anything to fill the void of data.

10. Tarmac

Tarmac Senior member

I'm definitely looking for a very nicely made, original cut Levi for my next jean. i.e. I would buy a 501 from sears except the quality is just so bad.

I would definitely be interested.

11. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Senior member

it amazes me the disinterest in my post. I owuld have thought since all you talk about are basicly Levi knock off's that you would want the real deal.
    Maybe you should test the waters at superfuture, might get more interest. As for me, I think they are cool, but I'm just not feelin' distressed jeans right now, If you got them raw I would be more interested, but all I see is distressed on Rakuten. Also maybe you should post some pictures because I don't think everyone knows what you are talking about.

12. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

13. Mauro

Mauro Senior member

you will see only a small portion of what the Black label has to offer on line.

14. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Senior member

Wow, I'm really liking those Black Labs on Rakuten. I fear that everything looks better on Rakuten...

15. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

16. nairb49

nairb49 Senior member

I'm not so much a fan.
    For some reason, Levi's Red/Blue/Black have always irked me the wrong way.

They feel like a spin-off sitcom to me, like "Joey" or something.

17. weirdnjfan1

weirdnjfan1 Senior member

Probably, if I ever got a chance to go down to DC and check out your store. I'd like to see you site get that online store working one day, this way I can order stuff off of it.

18. jedwards

jedwards Senior member

Yo, Denimbar I have a challenge for you. I have heard good stuff about you and your store on Superfuture. (I live in England)

I wear a 36 waist and 36 leg - in an ideal world I would like a 37/38 leg (no shrinkage), so i can add a small cuff.

I like to buy jeans made from jeans manufacturers only (ie not Chip and Pepper and all these other rubbishy LA based brands that have sprung up. I also dont like 'designer' brand jeans).....

So... what I am asking is what do you recommend for me to wear?

At the moment I am rotating Edwin Nashvilles, LVC raw repros and will shortly be receiving some Denimes from Japan.

Open to any suggestions / and anything you might be able to sell me from your store if you ship to UK!!

19. GreyFlannelMan

GreyFlannelMan Senior member

The Levis pictured on Rakuten look cool. I absolutely hate the Levi's Store on Lexington here in Manhattan -- it's always mobbed and I can never find what I want...

I could be interested...