• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

what would you do?

Windycity

Reaction score
ok guys turn back the clock. lets say you're 16 again. A couple of friends and I would like to take on a project this summer, in which we create a list of about 20-25 things we would like to experience. We are all top students, so its not like we will drop behind in school. we live in central europe. So what would you put on this list? can be anything from approaching a beautiful girl to bungee jumping. Thanks

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
boan cheerleaders. lots of em. all of them.
smile.gif

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
boan older girls/women. lots of em. all of them

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ter1413

you win. Logic. damn.
wink.gif

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DerekS
you win. Logic. damn.
wink.gif

ur suggestion was spot on also!

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bone dudes. Lots of them. All of them.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
ur suggestion was spot on also!

but its hard to beat a well seasoned woman. Body of an 18 year old, sexual ability of a 35er. perfection.

Windycity

Reaction score

ok that is definitley on the list . but theres gotta be more than just boaning as many girls as possible

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Windycity
ok that is definitley on the list . but theres gotta be more than just boaning as many girls as possible

at 16?? sorry. i'm stumped!

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
at 16?? sorry. i'm stumped!
+1. At 16, that was the only thing I could think about. WTF is wrong with this kid. Hell, at 23 it still represents a solid 80% of what I think about.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

you shut your mouth with that nonsense!!!!

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Write a book predicting 9/11, the Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, and anything else I can think of. Set myself up as Jesus Christ reincarnated with a new message for all my followers - The Kingdom of Heaven is only achievable by hot chicks who let me bone them.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
+1. At 16, that was the only thing I could think about. WTF is wrong with this kid. Hell, at 23 it still represents a solid 80% of what I think about.

Wurd to Big Burd!

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ok guys turn back the clock. lets say you're 16 again. A couple of friends and I would like to take on a project this summer, in which we create a list of about 20-25 things we would like to experience. We are all top students, so its not like we will drop behind in school. we live in central europe. So what would you put on this list? can be anything from approaching a beautiful girl to bungee jumping. Thanks

I would've gotten laid much more. Wrestled for more than one season. Stopped playing videogames so much. Gotten contacts earlier. Ignored those A&F girls I had massive crushes on and chatted up the younger girls that always eyed me. Not teased kids that were below me in the social order. Not made that prank call to 911.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads