• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

what would you do?

Windycity

Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
ok guys turn back the clock. lets say you're 16 again. A couple of friends and I would like to take on a project this summer, in which we create a list of about 20-25 things we would like to experience. We are all top students, so its not like we will drop behind in school. we live in central europe. So what would you put on this list? can be anything from approaching a beautiful girl to bungee jumping. Thanks
 

DerekS

Guyliner
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Messages
8,625
Reaction score
4,843
boan cheerleaders. lots of em. all of them.
 

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
19,759
Reaction score
2,696
boan older girls/women. lots of em. all of them
 

DerekS

Guyliner
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Messages
8,625
Reaction score
4,843
Originally Posted by ter1413
boan older girls/women. lots of em. all of them

you win. Logic. damn.
 

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
19,759
Reaction score
2,696
Originally Posted by DerekS
you win. Logic. damn.


ur suggestion was spot on also!
 

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Nov 26, 2007
Messages
19,659
Reaction score
4,627
Bone dudes. Lots of them. All of them.
 

DerekS

Guyliner
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Messages
8,625
Reaction score
4,843
Originally Posted by ter1413
ur suggestion was spot on also!

but its hard to beat a well seasoned woman. Body of an 18 year old, sexual ability of a 35er. perfection.
 

Windycity

Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by ter1413
boan older girls/women. lots of em. all of them

ok that is definitley on the list . but theres gotta be more than just boaning as many girls as possible
 

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
19,759
Reaction score
2,696
Originally Posted by Windycity
ok that is definitley on the list . but theres gotta be more than just boaning as many girls as possible

at 16?? sorry. i'm stumped!
 

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Joined
Nov 21, 2007
Messages
33,652
Reaction score
862
Originally Posted by ter1413
at 16?? sorry. i'm stumped!
+1. At 16, that was the only thing I could think about. WTF is wrong with this kid. Hell, at 23 it still represents a solid 80% of what I think about.
 

DerekS

Guyliner
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Messages
8,625
Reaction score
4,843
Originally Posted by Windycity
ok that is definitley on the list . but theres gotta be more than just boaning as many girls as possible

you shut your mouth with that nonsense!!!!
 

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
33,512
Reaction score
12,028
Write a book predicting 9/11, the Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, and anything else I can think of. Set myself up as Jesus Christ reincarnated with a new message for all my followers - The Kingdom of Heaven is only achievable by hot chicks who let me bone them.
 

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
19,759
Reaction score
2,696
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
+1. At 16, that was the only thing I could think about. WTF is wrong with this kid. Hell, at 23 it still represents a solid 80% of what I think about.

Wurd to Big Burd!
 

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
12,029
Reaction score
855
Originally Posted by Windycity
ok guys turn back the clock. lets say you're 16 again. A couple of friends and I would like to take on a project this summer, in which we create a list of about 20-25 things we would like to experience. We are all top students, so its not like we will drop behind in school. we live in central europe. So what would you put on this list? can be anything from approaching a beautiful girl to bungee jumping. Thanks

I would've gotten laid much more. Wrestled for more than one season. Stopped playing videogames so much. Gotten contacts earlier. Ignored those A&F girls I had massive crushes on and chatted up the younger girls that always eyed me. Not teased kids that were below me in the social order. Not made that prank call to 911.
 

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

  • 1 - 4

    Votes: 11 3.8%
  • 5 - 10

    Votes: 45 15.5%
  • 11 - 20

    Votes: 91 31.3%
  • 21 - 30

    Votes: 54 18.6%
  • 31 - 40

    Votes: 22 7.6%
  • 41 - 50

    Votes: 19 6.5%
  • 51 - 60

    Votes: 11 3.8%
  • 61 - 70

    Votes: 6 2.1%
  • 71 - 80

    Votes: 12 4.1%
  • 81 - 90

    Votes: 2 0.7%
  • 91 - 100

    Votes: 2 0.7%
  • 100+

    Votes: 16 5.5%

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
427,335
Messages
9,197,290
Members
193,175
Latest member
MitchellBelknap

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Top