1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What would you do if you won the lottery?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MetroStyles, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Flambeur

Flambeur Senior member

1. Buy massive chunk of land in Russia
    2. Hire army of Ghurkas to defend my land
    3. Secede from Russia
    4. ???
    5. Profit

6. Get FOAB'ed by Russia.

I'd pay all the girls in the back door thread to sit on my face.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] EXCELLENT!

No. Writing long fiction is incredibly easy when you're talented, and impossible otherwise. Dedication is not even necessary, Cervantes had better to do than writing and he wrote.

With $50m I would breathe clean air in my stunning Parisian town house, eat vegetables and red roast beef, shag my wife and other people too (I'm single), have a chauffeur and 24 servants with matching wigs to fulfil my merest needs, have also ten suits tailored (six for winter use, four for summer use) and three tuxedos, buy incunabula & publish luxury books, and sleep whenever I can. There's nothing more I desire, I still would write with a $15 fountain pen, swallow silly medicines and stay away from the herd (no parties, no orgy, no schemers), I still wouldn't travel nor have a cell phone to answer my nonexistent friends. Actually I'd study all day, and learn how to play harpischord - don't ask why.
    I'd give $20m for business, $10m for the town house, $5m for bought books, $1m for a bespoke car, and die with the rest.

Easy life.

Quirky enough.

2. bigboy

bigboy Senior member

Buy this site and become king?

You guys better be nice to me.

3. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

i would buy myself the new Gucci bit loafer in gator/ostrich/lizard.

sick bit loafer trust me it doesnt look tacky at all but it is absolutely stunning.