• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What would you do if a stranger sitting next to you coughed on or at you?

x26

Reaction score
Pull out my Sig 220St and pistol whip them!
plain.gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would have plunged my fist into his chest cavity and removed his warm, beating heart.

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not a very nice person when someone does this to me. I tell them to cover their mouth along with a pile of colorful metaphors to make my point clear.

If that doesn't work a face full of mace is good. At least then they have a valid reason to cough all over everywhere.

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It depends how horrific the coughing was. Did he cough in your face? Did you feel any spray? If it was extreme, I would say something and promply leave. If it was simply lots of coughing while directed away from me, I would leave without saying anything.

singhstyle

Reaction score
After the first couple of coughs I would simply say, "you may not be so lucky with the next person you do that to", get up, and walk away.

nomed

Reaction score
I would of asked him if his whore mother was to busy suckin dick to teach him to cover his mouth.

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reach into my underpants, and if I have not made myself neatly presentable down there for a while, select a lengthy pube and throw it at him whilst laughing.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I would pretend not to notice. Then, after a moderate amount of time, I would get up and walk away. But not too far away. Keeping the victim in my sights, I would stalk him for a week or two.
I'd take note of his daily routine. I would log and record all relevant information. Then I'd go about destroying his life.

I would bludgeon a homeless person to death, and then throw the corpse in front of this guy's car while he was driving home after a couple of drinks. In a panic, he'd try to hide the body. Maybe he'd try to bury it, or maybe he'd take it down to the coast and dump it off a cliff. Either way, this opens the door into his psyche that I need to pry the madness out of a man.

There would be midnight visits to his house, bloody footprints circling his bed. Things disappearing and reappearing from his house. Dead animals left on his doorstep. Photographs taken of him from inside his home. Booze dumped all over his bed while he's sleeping in it, and a book of matches left on the pillow. I would call and pretend to be a police officer questioning him about a hit and run, just so that I can get him to panic, and maybe flee. All the while I'm watching. Watching and waiting.

When I've had my fun, destroying his life, making him crazy and desperate. Then I will walk right up to him and punch him in the balls and tell him not to cough on people. Laugh maniacally, and then walk away.

singhstyle

Reaction score
Wow, talk about a fucked up world. Thats more like a dick for an eye. ****.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads