• Please help me welcome our new sponsor, Crush Store a luxury boutique and contemporary store in Southern Italy that offers its customers the a careful selection of casual and elegant fashion at excellent prices and great value. Please do visit their thread to say hi, ask questions about brands, sizing, etc... and see what is new at Crush Store. Thanks!
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Would I Look Like With Short Hair?

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Take a risk. Cut it off. Worst case scenario, it takes 6 weeks to grow back. And you have a funny story to tell chicks. Or in your case you have a story to distract your friends from their pokemon games long enough to steal their orange juice.

Edit: as this isn't DT and Snark should be kept in tanks with Sharks and Larks... cut it short. If you don't like it, shave it completely, if people mock you just say it was for charity. You will spend a total of 4 months with shorter hair. If you live to be 75 (900 months old) its less than 0.05% of your life. Take a risk. Say Yes. You'll have many more sexual encounters if thats your attitude.

ThatMan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blackhood
Take a risk. Cut it off. Worst case scenario, it takes 6 weeks to grow back. And you have a funny story to tell chicks. Or in your case you have a story to distract your friends from their pokemon games long enough to steal their orange juice.

Edit: as this isn't DT and Snark should be kept in tanks with Sharks and Larks... cut it short. If you don't like it, shave it completely, if people mock you just say it was for charity. You will spend a total of 4 months with shorter hair. If you live to be 75 (900 months old) its less than 0.05% of your life. Take a risk. Say Yes. You'll have many more sexual encounters if thats your attitude.

I like what you're saying there, and I'm thinking of doing it, but does anyone have examples of what I should cut it like?

Hollywars

Reaction score
You are over thinking it, chill, get a hair cut.

gwolf

Reaction score
i think it would look badass. or as badass as you can look. i have a feeling your hair would crop well. dunno i'm no expert tho.

Georgie

Reaction score
Some times we need to take some risk. If you do it, you will not regret; if not, you will always think about it. Try it.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You will probably look the same, but with shorter hair.

Featured Sponsor

What gift are you planning to give your dad this Father's Day?

• A set of whiskey rocks

• 99 Luft balloons

• Tickets to the new Barbie movie

• A lifetime membership to Topgolf

• Personalized temporary tattoos

• Peek inside to read our selection of (less ludicrous) gifts for Father's Day 2023!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMObrien