• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What watch(es) do you wear?

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interested in seeing what watches forum members wear. Don't know if this has being done in streetwear, but i know it has in the men's wear forum.

So....What watches do you have?

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From MC:

Originally Posted by skalogre
Hmm... should I count my two military-issued Shturmanskie and one plain old Poljot 3133 chronometers that need repair...
That is three.
Two Vostok (manual wind), one a "dress" Amphibia with metallic brushed dial, one a Radio Room operator Amphibia.
One Seiko "Flieger" 5 (full lume face) automatic
One Sea-gull "1963" column-wheel chronometer (manual wind)
One Stowa Antea Kleine Sekunde (manual wind)
One Skagen (quartz) which I don't remember and never wear
One Gucci (gift, quartz)
One Octo automatic dress watch (very nice little watch actually, I think ETA 2824)
One Alfa Romeo branded chronometer with a very nice titanium case (needs parts, Miyota quartz movement)
One Citizen ecodrive, San Remo tonneau

I think that is it... no big names but all have their charms. Well, except for the Gucci and the Skagen.

dan87

Reaction score
a swiss army watch. I got this as a present five years ago and still using it today.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a lot of watches (30+) but lately I've been wearing my Breitling Crosswind Special (black face) a lot, it's probably the watch I wear the most. I like my Rolex SS Daytona (white) a fair amount as well. I would say about 75% of the time I'll be wearing one of those two watches, but I rotate the others into the mix from time to time as well. I haven't bought a watch in awhile, though. I don't have many dress watches, most of my watches are sport. My dress watches consist of just a Lange 1815 and a Bvlgari Solotempo.

Max

Reaction score
motorola_razr_v3_black.gif.big.gif

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The same Roots watch that was given to me seven Christmases ago by my girlfriend when we started dating. It's a little scratched up now, but I love the watch too much to buy another one.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i dont really wear any watches
only occasionaly, the last time i wore one was probably over the summer sometime
i own two rolex's and two patek philippe that my father gave me
ones a gold president day date
and the others a two toned date just wiitht the jubilee band
the one patek philipep is from late 1800's or early 1900's, its a key wound watch
and the other patek philippe is pretty new...its got the world times on it..idk the name of the model...im not really a big watch person but my dad is so yea..
and i own a swatch that i bought myself, and a seiko with a rubber band that my dad got me a few years ago

Goldengloves

Reaction score
Rolex submariner silver/gold w/ black face. Was passed down to me after my Father passed away last year. This thing will never leave my wrist.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score

Tag Heur. Ten years old and going fairly strong. Looks kind of dirty in the pic.

I would love to get the Tag Monaco, I saw this model with a Croc strap in Selfredges in Manchester last year, it was around $3800 after conversion.

ayn

Reaction score
newest and sport this most often:

got this for x'mas last year for myself:

my first nice watch:

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ayn
newest and sport this most often:

got this for x'mas last year for myself:

my first nice watch:

I like the top one....love SS watches.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics