• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What type of shoes are these?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
**** cannot locate either

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by khalidr
Wow! It's been a while since I've been on SF and now I remember why I stopped visiting. I realized some people's rude and unwelcoming treatment of those who may not have as many posts under their name. For one who prides on himself on emulating "someone with decent, genuine non-stylist involved fashion sense," I think you would agree that being stylish is just as important as being fashionable-- especially for men. Moreover, a sense of style does not stop at clothing; it is a personality, of which clothing/fashion may be a factor. Now, the manner in which your responded to my post is simply not respectable. I would not imagine one having a refined character responding in this way. If you don't have valuable input, please don't share your rants. Also, what defines "individuality?" What you define as "individual" is inherently based on whatever else is out there, or the "trend." If you go out of your way to wear things that are not endorsed by celebrities, then you may have an "insecurity" of your own...or maybe it's just an idea that you think is cool to have and share with others. By criticizing people through the implication of a flaw in their logic, you are making the reader assume that you are different/opposite of the point you're disproving, naturally. So if you gain confidence through putting someone else down, I feel sorry for you. I'll wear whatever I think looks good, and wear it with confidence. Why do you assume the shoe's appeal to me was derived from the fact that it was worn by a celebrity. If you'd read the other posts, you would have seen that I said "...I was actually looking at pictures of the bike he's riding as I am considering buying it and happened to think his shoes are nice." Nonetheless, I do appreciate that fact that you said "I'm not sure of their intentions but certainly have suspicions," as the makes you seem less ignorant. And finally, if I misunderstood you, then please disregard the prior message and good luck!
cheers.gif
It seems that you spend a lot of time on her and that could imply that you have experience in fashion...so aside from the fact that they are worn by a celebrity, what do you think of the shoes? I think they would look great with white pair of jeans.

Yes I am different to the viewpoint I am disproving, I do not gain confidence from putting someone down, but I hope that through criticism people can think about things twice and re-evaluate themselves. Valuable input doesn't have to be positive, that is a preconceived notion. I probably shouldn't assume the worst of people who post celeb pics asking for brands, but when the threads come up so often instead of being asked in small questions or so, it does get annoying and how you view these people changes respectively. Jet is the forum cool guy who talks down to everyone whilst never really proving his worth or giving any insight on any topic, instead he uses the forum like facebook (which, admittedly, is his prerogative). I wouldn't for a second consider his opinion as gospel, be it of me or anyone/anything else.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
wow,
shut up.
It's just black tennis shoes.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mazda
I think half the new threads every day are about orlando bloom or david beckham. The answers are almost always Dior, PRPS, M65, CP.

Theres a whole lot of men reading way too much USweekly.

Don't forget Zac Efron.
inlove.gif
And yeah I didn't know people take Xerox seriously.

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey TC after extensive research I've cocluded that they're spring courts.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I might be making a stretch here, but I have a feeling they are spring courts

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread should have been like 4 posts long

original post
i think they're spring courts
my link to them on revolve
thanks *end thread*

too bad sf is a buncha tools

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
This thread should have been like 4 posts long original post i think they're spring courts my link to them on revolve thanks *end thread* too bad sf is a buncha tools
insert pointless 4 paragraph response from xenox under this line:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads