1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What type of loafer is this?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by admiral sug, Feb 17, 2016.

1. admiral sug

admiral sug Member

Hey stylist I am new to this forum and was wondering if you could help me find this exact loafer.I have searched everywhere but cannot find this type of loafer. It has a thick rubber sole that is perfect for casual wear. It is worn on stage by Korean stats a lot. I love the high top look[​IMG][/IMG]

2. admiral sug

admiral sug Member

Any thing similar to this.

3. Zoop

Zoop Member

The stitching and chunkiness of the sole reminds me somewhat of DM's... I think the design is very similar to the Dr Martens Mabbott Shoe

4. admiral sug

admiral sug Member

I actually did look into the DM at first but when I seen the groves they were not it. You can kind of see the name of the brand in this picture but it's hard to make out.[​IMG]

5. Von Franz

Von Franz Senior member