• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
what-if-netflix-season-1.jpg

Started this last night(finished ep 4/10.)

A lot happening in this series. Renee Zellweger ^ (yup, that's her) plays a rich biz woman who invests in a pharma company....but there are strings attached.

The owner of the pharma co has a husband, friends and family somehow tied into the story. The plot is being woven tightly and I can't see how it will play out at this moment.

I will def finish this up by Monday.

So far....2.5/5.

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone who likes the Bosch series should try the books. Connelly is heavily involved in the tv show and brings the flavor of the books to the screen

I enjoy the show but they could do with a few less plot lines. Makes things a little confusing. Started second season of Fleabag last night. Good show.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I enjoy the show but they could do with a few less plot lines. Makes things a little confusing. Started second season of Fleabag last night. Good show.

The writer of Fleabag (and Killing Eve) had a big write-up in yesterday’s LA Times. She’s writing the next Bond film.

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Season 1 finale of Doom Patrol aired last week, and it was just as good as the rest of the season.
Possibly my favorite thing DC has ever produced, it's a blast from start to finish.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Started watching six feet under

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Chernobyl is super good too.

And Good Omens starts streaming on Amazon today.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having worked in nukes I found Chernobyl fascinating . I clearly remember when it happened but not the detail of the show. How close they came to killing 150 million people and rendering Europe unlivable for 2000 years is mind blowing.Q: Gorbachev :How long do we have until this occurs?
A: 24 to 48 hours holy ****!!!

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
what-if-netflix-season-1.jpg

Started this last night(finished ep 4/10.)

A lot happening in this series. Renee Zellweger ^ (yup, that's her) plays a rich biz woman who invests in a pharma company....but there are strings attached.

The owner of the pharma co has a husband, friends and family somehow tied into the story. The plot is being woven tightly and I can't see how it will play out at this moment.

I will def finish this up by Monday.

So far....2.5/5.

Ok....I just finished this. Wow. What a **** show after the first 3-4 episodes. WAY too many things happening and sup plots. I don't even know what the last 3/4 of this series was about.

Maybe a 2/5.

rbalexandrite

Reaction score
Catching up on Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Winter is long so the past week.
11.22.63 read the book years ago. They tired too hard in the last episode.
Condor like the Christians In Action aspect and it was a capital E Evil plot. Could have done it in eight as opposed to ten episodes.
Just the started the Hot Zone two episodes in and its OK.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
v1.dDs0OTkyODc7ajsxODA5NTsxMjAwOzEzNjQ7MjA0Ng

Finished season 2 of this last night. I can't remember much about S1 as I watched it a while back. This is somewhat based on the true story of a Canadian mobster/family and the competition coming after their business.

S2 was ok. The ending is what I didn't like.

3/5.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
v1.dDs0OTkyODc7ajsxODA5NTsxMjAwOzEzNjQ7MjA0Ng

Finished season 2 of this last night. I can't remember much about S1 as I watched it a while back. This is somewhat based on the true story of a Canadian mobster/family and the competition coming after their business.

S2 was ok. The ending is what I didn't like.

3/5.
Watched mostly because Tig was my favorite character on Sons Of Anarchy. Bad Blood was meh.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I saw S1 of Bad Blood. It kept my attention throughout the first season but I definitely found it to be campy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads