• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Strange New Worlds is the best Star Trek related property in forever. Excellent stuff. Highly recommend to anyone who enjoys Sci Fi or may have given up on the franchise over the years.
I'm loving it ( and watching the newest episode right now )...
Although Lt Singh is an obvious copy of Drummer from The Expanse.
And you know what? I don't care because they're both hot.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

The nurse is the breakout character of the show and I love almost all the characters.

D007EB6C-1067-48A0-BB18-9E4111DAAF57.png

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
After the first couple seasons of Discovery and Picard I had lost all hope on Star Trek.

I’ve heard Discovery gets much better later on, but I haven’t had the willpower to even try.

Last edited:

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Strange New Worlds is the best Star Trek related property in forever. Excellent stuff. Highly recommend to anyone who enjoys Sci Fi or may have given up on the franchise over the years.
After the first couple seasons of Discovery and Picard I had lost all hope on Star Trek.

I’ve heard Discovery gets much better later on, but I haven’t had the willpower to even try.

Yes, yes, and yes. Strange New Worlds is great, although the latest episode didn’t do much for me, but just ok, is better than most of the the other Trek out there.
Friends have told me to stick with Disco until the end of this season, but I am really struggling with it, I am also struggling with Picard. SNW I look forward to every week….

Love the cast, love the sets, and the ship, love the stories, and the randomness of it… it is what Trek used to be.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yes, yes, and yes. Strange New Worlds is great, although the latest episode didn’t do much for me, but just ok, is better than most of the the other Trek out there.
Friends have told me to stick with Disco until the end of this season, but I am really struggling with it, I am also struggling with Picard. SNW I look forward to every week….

Love the cast, love the sets, and the ship, love the stories, and the randomness of it… it is what Trek used to be.

Are you talking about the 4th episode? I thought it was the second best episode of the series so far. Right behind the show’s premiere.

Only four in but it’s all been good so far.

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Havent tried SNW yet but agree with Discovery and Picard. Its all full season arcs and not independent shows and individual stories. Little character development in Discovery (despite having HUGELY unique and easy to develop characters). My guess is Picard is done and Discovery is probably not too far behind
Unless they go back in time or something else major happens in the future. Besides that the show has gotten really old and just not easy to believe anymore even though this is Sci Fi
I still want to see a Section 31 show.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The last episode of this series was like the Mad Woman‘s sh.t! Not happy….as for the ending…:brick::censored:

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody watching The Offer my favorite show right now.

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My son and I are enjoying Season 4 of Stranger Things, although it's both more conventionally 'horror flick' from the start and not so well structured as the previous seasons. And frankly the whole Russians plot was probably a mistake.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You bìtches talking about it convinced me to check out The Lincoln Lawyer. It's not bad. I'll have to finish it out and see where it goes.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You bìtches talking about it convinced me to check out The Lincoln Lawyer. It's not bad. I'll have to finish it out and see where it goes.
I read the book ( Gods of Guilt I think) and damned if I can remember how it ended

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads