• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Ep1 of Se2 of Tiger King somehow manages to match the craziness of ep1 se1.

But I'm now at the point where its just so prurient that I don't know. It's tough to watch because of craziness, I don't know.
I made it through 1.5 eps and decided it was just a rehash of whatever footage got cut last year plus a Trump appeal. Lost interest.

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
View attachment 1704595
You got some weird tastes
this gives me a business idea, how do I get an official thread?

1637989438151.png

1637989523022.png

and our top seller

1637989621303.png

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just finished Arcane. Damn, that was excellent. Highly recommended.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
true-story-netflix.jpg

I had this in my queue since it was released. Someone I know caught it and said that I should watch. I was under the impression that it was a comedy. Negative. I started last night and just finished the last episode here at work.

K Hart plays a big time comic navigating the Hollywood scene + a wife(and son) about to divorce him, a team trying to keep things together and an older brother(W Snipes) who leaches onto him(failed car wash, failed restaurant, etc.)

When the team heads to Philadelphia for some shows.....$hit goes down. Murder(s), gangsters, lies and deceit.

This is Hart and Snipes in serious roles. Very easy watch.

3.9/5.

I figured out what was going to happen during the first ep. I am sure most of you will also. The ending was a letdown...but still a solid watch.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
true-story-netflix.jpg

I had this in my queue since it was released. Someone I know caught it and said that I should watch. I was under the impression that it was a comedy. Negative. I started last night and just finished the last episode here at work.

K Hart plays a big time comic navigating the Hollywood scene + a wife(and son) about to divorce him, a team trying to keep things together and an older brother(W Snipes) who leaches onto him(failed car wash, failed restaurant, etc.)

When the team heads to Philadelphia for some shows.....$hit goes down. Murder(s), gangsters, lies and deceit.

This is Hart and Snipes in serious roles. Very easy watch.

3.9/5.

I figured out what was going to happen during the first ep. I am sure most of you will also. The ending was a letdown...but still a solid watch.
Had no idea it wasn't a Kevin Hart comedy. Now I'll give it a shot.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Had no idea it wasn't a Kevin Hart comedy. Now I'll give it a shot.

Same.
Unless my friend mentioned it yesterday, it probably would have sat in my queue.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
I like Foundation on Apple TV. They clearly have a big budget. However, the creator wants to do 8 seasons, 10 episodes each. I don’t think sci-fi political show will capture audiences like GoT, so I have my doubts it’ll have lasting power.
It’s pretty decent overall but emo Cleon is annoying AF.

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Line of Duty..British cops and robbers with Machiavellian plot twists and turns. Did an intense five season binge out on 30 episodes over a month.

I think Shakespeare must be in the water they drink, none of the episodes dragged on but the when they came down to the line it proved once again that British drama still can take the gold star.

good show. Take a shot every time they say “bent coppers” and you wind up in the emergency room before the end of the episode.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for mentioning Alex Rider- it was one that looked interesting, but for whatever reason, I never got around to watching it. This was enough to put it back on my radar. Now I'm three episodes into S1 and it's pretty good.

Last edited:

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
6D86CE9B-7330-499C-873C-E7C28BCE9FA4.jpeg

Swedish series dealing with the rise of a neo nazi cabal and their attempts to create a new Europa via cataclysmic war between Christians and Muslims. Modern, devious and very entertaining.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads