• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

These two Liverpudlian actors just blow me away in everything they do ??

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
First couple of episodes of What If...? are decent. Seems like a good show to use as an occasional time killer.
As it goes on, I'm finding it more like a show that I have to remind myself to watch so that I'm up to date on it (and don't find myself wondering what some future MCU movie is alluding to later), as opposed to spending my week counting the days til the next episode. Then I watch it, and I basically enjoy it, then I kind of forget about it again.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Been watching Alias - Jennifer Garner and Bradley Cooper (before he was famous).

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First couple of seasons were pretty excellent, but it started to get too mystical and convoluted in the latter seasons.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
First couple of seasons were pretty excellent, but it started to get too mystical and convoluted in the latter seasons.
Yep… apparently the whole ‘rambaldi’ thing was just a macguffin- only supposed to be in one episode, but then they just kept expanding.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Y-The Last Man...

What a trip that would be.
Your dance card would be full every night.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
1632378339649.jpeg

This premiered tonight. It was good!

Really liked seeing Dulé Hill again — no surprise there. They handled the pilot well. It’s not really a sequel or a reboot, but rather a look into another family story that unfolds during the same time period as the original series.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Depends. Does she like watching people spurt blood as they are ritualistically slaughtered during a children's game? If so, you're good.

I would not recommend this to a kid.

Alice in Borderlands is in a similar vein (people forced into a life-and-death game) but much better overall. Less blood too.

I've watched it twice this year.

lefty

Jmm722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Depends. Does she like watching people spurt blood as they are ritualistically slaughtered during a children's game? If so, you're good.

I would not recommend this to a kid.

Alice in Borderlands is in a similar vein (people forced into a life-and-death game) but much better overall. Less blood too.

I've watched it twice this year.

lefty
Alice in Borderlands is very good. The tag episode is my favorite. Haven’t tried Squid Game.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody feel any sort of strong way about Rescue Me? I'm not sure if I ever actually watched the entire show, but I do recall liking it...and am deep diving into some of the old but gold FX shows. Finishing up The Shield now.

Jmm722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody feel any sort of strong way about Rescue Me? I'm not sure if I ever actually watched the entire show, but I do recall liking it...and am deep diving into some of the old but gold FX shows. Finishing up The Shield now.
I really liked Rescue Me and it has some really phenomenal episodes and storylines; however the later seasons did fall off. It should’ve ended earlier, which is the case with a lot of shows. It may have less impact now so much later after 9/11, but it was powerful when it came out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics