• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

At what point does Sean Bean's character get killed?

Lockdown. Binged all 5 seasons of Better Call Saul in a week. This is a sad indictment of my life. Didn't particularly like it either.

I am really enjoying Better Call Saul, and am very excited for the final season..... (What happens to Kim??!!??)

Nikos

Reaction score
At what point does Sean Bean's character get killed?

Haha, not sure if there has been a gas chamber in his portfolio so far.

I think I liked Better Call Saul more than Breaking Bad. Blasphemy, I guess.

Reactions: otc

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bosch season 7 off to a good start

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Watched some of the Kominsky Method

I don't think I'm old enough for it. Its fine--has some funny moments and I'll probably watch more, but I don't think I'm the target audience.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
MV5BY2NlYjZiYjItNTljNy00MzU2LWJkYmMtMjNkMWVjYmYwMzExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_.jpg

I also started this over the wknd. Don't think I got through ep 1 w/o dozing off.

A married woman is doing "ok" in her life. She has 2 children and a husband who is bringing home the bacon.

However, she starts to have flashbacks of her younger days when she was a THOT. I have no problem with this premise, ESPECIALLY when said THOT is Sarah Shahi!

This just looks like a silly series that I may have no need for....except when I wish to see said THOT in various stages of undress!

No review at this time. Only got 1/2 into the first ep.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This just looks like a silly series that I may have no need for....except when I wish to see said THOT in various stages of undress!
What stages of undressed are we talking about here?

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So it's the 'last season', but they're doing a spin off where he's still the main character? I'm confused.
Knew it was the last season. Been busy trying to work out which books it’s based on..

Didn't know about the spin off.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So it's the 'last season', but they're doing a spin off where he's still the main character? I'm confused.
the last few books take place after Bosch leaves the LAPD. So maybe a whole new support cast? The secondary plot line in the last series is a rework of a cold case about a hotel fire that occurred when the Chavez Ravine barrios were being cleared to build Dodger stadium. Can't remember the name.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads