• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are you looking for - Fantasy? Sci Fi? Supernatural/magical? Cop procedural? Humorous?
Anything decent We watched shitts creek before shadow and bone. Parks and rec. Sabrina the teenage witch. Mandolorian. Wanda vision. Lost in space
Basically just needs to be PG13ish and decent

we all like fantasy

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anything decent We watched shitts creek before shadow and bone. Parks and rec. Sabrina the teenage witch. Mandolorian. Wanda vision. Lost in space
Basically just needs to be PG13ish and decent

we all like fantasy
If you have younger ones, especially girls they might like Fate: The Winx Saga. Umbrella academy good for young ones as well. Agents of Shield works if they're into the Marvel-verse.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars: Rebels are also extremely good//underrated because theyre animated.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All the CW superhero shows? Maybe skews a little young, but my daughter liked Just Add Magic. Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, The Good Place, Superstore. I've only seen the pilot, but Big Shot on Disney+ has potential. Winx was better than I expected. That's all I can think of right off the top of my head.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All the CW superhero shows? Maybe skews a little young, but my daughter liked Just Add Magic. Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, The Good Place, Superstore. I've only seen the pilot, but Big Shot on Disney+ has potential. Winx was better than I expected. That's all I can think of right off the top of my head.
I would not recommend this. The shows have really went downhill the past 4-5 years.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but the first couple of seasons of each is generally good.

Except Legends of Tomorrow- the first season sucked, the second season was ok, but from the third season on, it's been pretty great (and you can easily skip the first two seasons without really missing anything). And I've only seen the first three episodes, but Superman and Lois is surprisingly good. Really, way better than I was expecting.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, how about The Expanse? Now that I'm thinking about stuff, iZombie, Veronica Mars, and if you really want to go old, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Firefly.

Last edited:

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Veronica Mars
Good ****. Well at least when she's still in high school. Whether you want to watch a high school set show make the jump to college (or later reunite many years later) is a question that can be answered later.

My own answer would probably be that the college season still works but you can skip the movie and the adult season unless you really just like watching Kristen Bell (I do).

And yes to Firefly as well. RIP

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, but the first couple of seasons of each is generally good.

Except Legends of Tomorrow- the first season sucked, the second season was ok, but from the third season on, it's been pretty great (and you can easily skip the first two seasons without really missing anything). And I've only seen the first three episodes, but Superman and Lois is surprisingly good. Really, way better than I was expecting.
Yeah, Flash S1-2 are amazing. Arrow S1-3 are great. Legends is wild, but once they fully committed to the bit (S2/3 and on) it was worth it.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Speaking of Shadow and Bone:

2017_-_Leigh_Bardugo_Tea_Headshot.jpg

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Started This is a Robbery last night. Halfway through Ep2 which means....only two more eps after. This is very good.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Poor Adelle...
She ballooned up again.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads