• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@Numbernine @edinatlanta

Finished Survivor S8 All Stars. Now almost done with S16 Micronesia.

Did you guys see that Ozzy started an OnlyFans? I'm not going to link to the dick and **** filled twitter posts from him and his Appreciation-star girlfriend, but...well...I guess that's one way to keep milking your Survivor fame...

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Numbernine @edinatlanta

Finished Survivor S8 All Stars. Now almost done with S16 Micronesia.

Did you guys see that Ozzy started an OnlyFans? I'm not going to link to the dick and **** filled twitter posts from him and his Appreciation-star girlfriend, but...well...I guess that's one way to keep milking your Survivor fame...
????????
images.jpeg

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
WRESTLEMANIA!!!!
Wow I’d completely forgotten that he’s in that.

I think “Bug”was my first exposure to him as a mature actor, and it’s a pretty amazing performance.

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow I’d completely forgotten that he’s in that.

I think “Bug”was my first exposure to him as a mature actor, and it’s a pretty amazing performance.

I've heard of "Bug" but haven't seen it yet, I'll have to add that to the list. Not that this was an amazing portrayal of a white trash character or that it's deserving of any recognition but I find it interesting I never noticed that it was Michael Shannon playing the part. I guess it's a bit like Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
I'm not sure how this is really possible, but I read this morning that there is a Tiger King Season 2 on the way.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I won't stand for Porky's being disrespected like this

Porky's was okay. But I still think Private Resort is the king of all flicks like that.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Porky's was okay. But I still think Private Resort is the king of all flicks like that.
Porky's is the superior movie...
I saw that in the theatre with my high school crush ( a girl, dicks )
We later made out in my living room prior to heading out to the Golden Bear in Huntington Beach to see Josie Cotton in concert.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I dunno man. The scene where Johnny Depp and Rob Morrow accidentally shaved the reverse mohawk into that guy's head while posing as barbers after they snuck into his hotel room so they could **** his trophy wife was pretty epic. IMO 80's best beaches, boobs and beer movie ever.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Trying to decide how I feel about Behind Her Eyes. Just binged it with the other half. She seemed to love it. I'm still processing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads