• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Loved season 1 of The Boys. Season 2 suuuuuuucks..............so far.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone watching Lovecraft Country? That last episode was nothing but a gratuitous gross out as far as I could tell.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Boys and Lovecraft rule...

I'm also watching The Vow, about the Nxuimisiuius cult type thing.
It's sad and funny at the same time.
People are so easily duped, and that nerd in the glasses has all these women dieting and lined up to get in his bed.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Boys and Lovecraft rule...

I'm also watching The Vow, about the Nxuimisiuius cult type thing.
It's sad and funny at the same time.
People are so easily duped, and that nerd in the glasses has all these women dieting and lined up to get in his bed.

I'm watching the Vow as well, and the leader is someone I immediately got the "oh he's full of ****, completely" vibe from. He doesn't answer direct questions, uses a fake, calm voice and hand gestures and spouts inane platitudes. One was "hell is you dying and meeting the person you could have been." What a crock of horseshit.

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
An old friend just recommended me The Vow half an hour ago...

I dropped Lovecraft Country after 2 episodes, as I didn't really care where it was going at that point. Also dropped Watchmen after 2 episodes (mediocre, no compelling characters after Don J's) and Warrior Nun after 1 episode (just super bland).

I am enjoying season 2 of The Boys.

Last edited:

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely watch The Vow. It is very good.
My longtime ex girlfriend went to this 3 day weekend, non-denominational spiritual retreat while we were together. The kind of thing where you sit around a campfire and discuss Nexium type stuff, and hug.
She came back and put the hard sell on me to go.
I said "In all our time together, what in the world would make you think I would ever do something like that?!"

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
An old friend just recommended me The Vow half an hour ago...

I dropped Lovecraft Country after 2 episodes, as I didn't really care where it was going at that point. Also dropped Watchmen after 2 episodes (mediocre, no compelling characters after Don J's) and Warrior Nun after 1 episode (just super bland).

I am enjoying season 2 of The Boys.
Agree with LC and Watchmen. I haven't given up on The Boys but It seems the plot ran itself out last season and is just floundering around looking for something to do.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My longtime ex girlfriend went to this 3 day weekend, non-denominational spiritual retreat while we were together. The kind of thing where you sit around a campfire and discuss Nexium type stuff, and hug.
I said "In all our time together, what in the world would make you think I would ever do something like that?!"
They have cults that seek spiritual growth through the ingestion of proton pump inhibitors ? **** that i'll stick to acid and 'shrooms.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Started and got hooked watching survivalist show Alone on Netflix (season 6 is available). 10 survivalists are dropped in the middle of nowhere (this season is the Arctic) with several cameras and 10 pieces of survival equipment. I don't normally care for reality TV but this is very cool as the techniques the contestants use are remarkable.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because she was amazing in bed?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads