• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think I might start season 2 of Altered Carbon this weekend. Kinda curious how it's going to go since they've said they won't follow the books this time around.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I finished season 1 of The Sinner. Pretty good. Not sure I care to start Season 2 knowing how the show is structured.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It'll leave you hoping s3 was more like s2. Just saying. Being familiar with the subject and setting makes it a little more interesting though. Devin Nunes country.
Season 2 of Goliath was much darker if possible than 1, 3 so far is like revisiting a number of David Lynch films at times with a dash of Chinatown. Very entertaining.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Season 2 of Goliath was much darker if possible than 1, 3 so far is like revisiting a number of David Lynch films at times with a dash of Chinatown. Very entertaining.
The Central Valley is surreal. You may remember this old gem.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Central Valley is surreal. You may remember this old gem.

What song?I’m geo blocked for some reason. Cosmos Factory still gets a regular listen.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What song?I’m geo blocked for some reason. Cosmos Factory still gets a regular listen.
Lodi, It's a particularly unappealing little burg not far from Stockton

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I binged through the 2nd season of F1 Drive to Survive.

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Think I might start season 2 of Altered Carbon this weekend. Kinda curious how it's going to go since they've said they won't follow the books this time around.

I binged it over the weekend. Although I have epub versions I haven't read the series but it is my understanding that it is a combination of books 2 & 3. It started off ok, took a turn for the worse but then ended on a pretty good note. Mackie needs to learn how to get rid of his New Orleans drawl because every character he plays sounds the same

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I binged through the 2nd season of F1 Drive to Survive.
Glad there's a second season. Enjoyed season 1. Try as they might, f1 drivers just are not engaging personalities. But the glamorous locales and obviously high stakes made for compelling behind the scenes moments.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I binged it over the weekend. Although I have epub versions I haven't read the series but it is my understanding that it is a combination of books 2 & 3. It started off ok, took a turn for the worse but then ended on a pretty good note. Mackie needs to learn how to get rid of his New Orleans drawl because every character he plays sounds the same
Stuff came up, so I only got partway into ep 1. Too bad it sags in the middle episodes, but at least there are only 8- guess they're finally trying to cut down on that notorious Netflix bloat.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I watched about half of Goliath, season one. Some aspects are similar to Bosch, another Amazon series, but my interest spiked a few episodes in. I’m looking forward to seeing how the new seasons differ from the first. (Also: a weird, weird William Hurt was a nice surprise. Good acting all around).

I’m really feeling the streaming fatigue, though. Everything just seems the same — it’s either self-absorbed teen drama or Narcos: Day of the Soldaddios ...

Nikola1985

Reaction score
Glad there's a second season. Enjoyed season 1. Try as they might, f1 drivers just are not engaging personalities. But the glamorous locales and obviously high stakes made for compelling behind the scenes moments.
This show would kill, like 20 plus years ago. Back then you had real racing and drivers had great personalities.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This show would kill, like 20 plus years ago. Back then you had real racing and drivers had great personalities.
And from what little i know of f1 (and even less understand) the cars are so uniform too now that homogeneity rules the sport.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads