• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Expanse (it's my favorite now)

Also, finally broke down and watched Penny Dreadful as everyone said it would be right up my alley and all this crap. Meh. The Frankenstein storyline was great, the rest was garbage JMHO.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
M A City Hunts a Murderer, gripping and weird.

Current season of Bosch highly entertaining and interesting as i’ve read most of the books to see how they combined various storylines into the TV series.

venessian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
M A City Hunts a Murderer, gripping and weird.

Current season of Bosch highly entertaining and interesting as i’ve read most of the books to see how they combined various storylines into the TV series.
Do Amazon shows ever get to Netflix or is that verboten?

I read most of the Bosch too, loved every one of them, and would love to see the TV version. Welliver seems like good casting.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nope I don't think that's ever going to happen. Only Netflix/Amazon Prime crossover I've seen are the old Star Trek series.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I'm a long time Michael Connelly fan as well; Bosch is terrific. It shows that it's from some of the same people who created The Wire.

Going between the books and the show is a little confusing, though, due to the aforementioned combining and changing of storylines.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I'm thoroughly enjoying The Boys on Amazon Prime, with Castle Rock cued up next on Hulu. I pulled up the Hulu app on Roku for the first time in ages and realized it's still logged in with my buddy's info from 2 years back.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Both of those series I’ve been streaming via SBS on Demand. A free to air service in Oz you do have to contend with ad breaks but there done sensibly at 11 minuet intervals. Would be good if Amazon migrated their products to other cable streaming services but don’t see that happening.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can't waitttttttt for Season 4. Still crushing hard on Cara Gee

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finished the current season of Bosch (sigh) which does set up a season six.

Mind you I don’t think I could ever name a cattle dog Coltrane

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Loudest Voice: Russell Crowe is remarkable as that sick twisted fuck Roger Ailes. A genuinely disturbing account of how Fox News became the odious propaganda monster for the Alt Right.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Started Killer Ratings a few nights back. Only two episodes in so far

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.