• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Watched Bodkin on Netflix
View attachment 2203119
Will Forte is a podcaster who goes to a small town in Ireland to do a show on the disappearance of three people 20 years ago. It's not bad. Siobhan Cullen, rightfully the main focus of the above image, is fun as an investigative journalist from The Guardian who is an utter trainwreck of a person. Also pretty enjoyable is David Wilmot, as a local fisherman who befriends Forte's podcaster. Though it took a couple of episodes before I managed to separate him in my head from his character, Clark Thompson, in Station Eleven, which is a truly magnificent show.
Just finished it a week ago, really liked it.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I love The Bear but can’t believe they ended the season on a literal cliffhanger. Lol.

brokencycle

Reaction score
Apparently we get Paramount+ with Showtime for free. Any good shows or movies on there?

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Started a rewatch of The Night Manager on Amazon. Three episodes in and it switches to Britbox or purchase only. No problem, get the trial of Britbox and immediately cancel it so I now have a week to watch the last few episodes. A day later it drops off Britbox!! Ended up buying it just to watch the rest of the series.

John LeCarre is a master of the genre. Need to watch "The Little Drummer Girl" next.

brokencycle

Reaction score
Started a rewatch of The Night Manager on Amazon. Three episodes in and it switches to Britbox or purchase only. No problem, get the trial of Britbox and immediately cancel it so I now have a week to watch the last few episodes. A day later it drops off Britbox!! Ended up buying it just to watch the rest of the series.

John LeCarre is a master of the genre. Need to watch "The Little Drummer Girl" next.

Amazon keeps doing this. I put Monsieur Spade on my list, went to watch it a couple weeks later, and it was first episode free only. Then a month or so later, it is free again, so I start watching it, but I failed to finish it before it isn't again.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Amazon keeps doing this. I put Monsieur Spade on my list, went to watch it a couple weeks later, and it was first episode free only. Then a month or so later, it is free again, so I start watching it, but I failed to finish it before it isn't again.
Yeah, and Amazon is full of trying to get you to subscribe to other channels.
Their home page has always been Asssss. The way the tiles jump and expand on the recommended stuff, but don't tell you anything else?
So I waited until all the Beacon 23 season 2 episodes landed, did a 7 day freebie on MGM+ and then cancelled.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I love The Bear but can’t believe they ended the season on a literal cliffhanger. Lol.
I liked how the season started but the giant culinary circle jerk got old.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I liked how the season started but the giant culinary circle jerk got old.

I thought it was a good season overall. Not as good as S2 but still excellent tv. Just didn’t care for them ending on a cliffhanger.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently we get Paramount+ with Showtime for free. Any good shows or movies on there?
Paramount is basically just Star Trek and Taylor Sheridan shows. Lower Decks is funny, and Strange New Worlds is excellent, but that's about it for Trek shows. Lioness was decent, but I don't have any interest in Yellowstone and its half dozen spinoffs. Ghosts, both the UK original and the US remake, is lightweight and entertaining. I can't think of anything else immediately. And since you've already watched LD and SMW, that doesn't leave a lot.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AsaSchumm