• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Started watching Vice Principals on HBO with Danny McBride. Has some hilarious parts, but I feel like Danny McBride only has one character he can play. It's tough to know where Kenny Powers ends and he begins.

But it's such a GREAT character. I tend to think he's just playing himself and it's damn funny. I'm surprised at Walt Goggins. He's hilarious. I haven't seen him in anything since the shield. He's doing a great job and plays well with Danny McBride.

I'm loving it!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

But it's such a GREAT character. I tend to think he's just playing himself and it's damn funny. I'm surprised at Walt Goggins. He's hilarious. I haven't seen him in anything since the shield. He's doing a great job and plays well with Danny McBride.

I'm loving it!

You should check out his character in SOA. Very funny (and poignant at times.)

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tig finds true love

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
he should be better known as boyd crowder, who was the best villain in the past decade or so of television.

Last edited:

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boyd Crowder was the greatest golden tongued southern bullshit artist ever on tv . I have actually known guys like that in my life and he nailed it.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You should check out his character in SOA. Very funny (and poignant at times.)

Will do. I only got a couple of seasons into SOA. Good show but I had to prioritze...too much content out there.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just finished S3 of Ray Donovan. Jon Voight is awesome in this one.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Walton Goggins was awesome in the shield too. He's really good at playing a ****** and at a feminine prancey guy on vice principals. Is he teh gay?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Walton Goggins was awesome in the shield too. He's really good at playing a ****** and at a feminine prancey guy on vice principals. Is he teh gay?

Think he's been married more than once and he seems quite popular with the ladies.

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got started on Homeland last night, which was recently added to Hulu.. Enjoyed the first ep, looks like this will be my next series to watch.

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Broadchurch is good too. Nice soundtrack as well.

Now picking up where I stopped on Doctor Who. Mid S04 atm.

Enjoying this season of Ray Donovan too, although last episode was a bit weird.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone who liked Happy Valley , this last (3? )season is really well done

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Got started on Homeland last night, which was recently added to Hulu.. Enjoyed the first ep, looks like this will be my next series to watch.

Season 1 was solid, Season 2 was ok, Season 3 was pretty bad, Season 4 rebounded pretty nicely, Season 5 was strong (though the ending went sideways in a weird way).

Claire Danes is a good actress, but watching her cry gets old after a while. Oh, and Morena Baccarin's tittays are :slayer:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads