• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Luther is great and not that long (episode-wise), give it a go. I like The Americans too but it's very different from Luther. Haven't watched the other two.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are two Wallander series one is British the other subtitled Swedish both are decent but different stylistically. The female lead from Broadchurch is in a miniseries I like a lot called The Night Manager good Le Carre' spy stuff
Luther and the Americans are both high quality tv imo

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Rewatching Generation Kill. Fantastic miniseries. It's like a bizarro Band of Brothers for our (my) generation, with a lot of the same tropes (based in reality, of course). I mean, both series end/almost end with a rec sports game, however they're treated a little differently...

Last edited:

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It really annoys me that Amazon mixes their paid content in with their Prime content. I'm sure that's the reason why everyone under uses their service.

I've been wanting to watch Mr. Robot for some time. I see in the news it's on Amazon and I'm happy. Then find out you have to pay like $3 per episode and I'm a Prime member. I'm going to cause such a scene if I ever see Jeff Bezos at a trade show.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Rewatching this on Amazon Prime. Love it. I think Mark Rylance is one of my favorite actors now.

Last edited:

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It really annoys me that Amazon mixes their paid content in with their Prime content. I'm sure that's the reason why everyone under uses their service.

I've been wanting to watch Mr. Robot for some time. I see in the news it's on Amazon and I'm happy. Then find out you have to pay like $3 per episode and I'm a Prime member. I'm going to cause such a scene if I ever see Jeff Bezos at a trade show.

I'm watching now and it's included with prime. I think it just got switched over from ppv.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BoJack Horseman

https://www.netflix.com/title/70300800

I'm not done with the first season yet, but so far this is really great stuff. It's an adult cartoon about a 90's sitcom star who's washed up now and leads an emotionally empty life. The writing for the show is top notch and the characters are very well fleshed out. I only knew of the show because it popped up on Netflix as an original series but have not really heard anything about it, so I feel like I found a gem.

I'm watching now and it's included with prime. I think it just got switched over from ppv.

Yeah, it got switched over. Very happy about it.

Last edited:

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just wrapped Season 2 of Bloodline. Damn!

Good to hear. I loved season 1. Been meaning to start season 2 but haven't gotten around to it yet. First feedback I've come across so thanks!

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finished my Sopranos binge. Very good acting, well written show. It sort of bucked the trend of crazy end of season cliffhangers and series finale. It was a lot of time to watch it all but Im glad I did.

I dont think he dies

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just wrapped Season 2 of Bloodline. Damn!

I'm now on ep 3...Damn! It's starting off with a bang. Danny is/was a BAMF! Such a good actor as well. It's too bad his fate was sealed right from the start of Season 1.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Are you sure? It's free on prime now. BUt I think it's because season 2 airs soon.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics