• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got caught up on Archer S11. I accidentally deleted a few episodes from my DVR and FXX didn't play S11 and S12 on the reruns forcing me to get Hulu.

S11 was much better than the past 3 coma seasons. I really enjoyed it. Now on to S12 next week.

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ed. Thanks for .mentioning me.
I make for Roman, Greg, Stewie, and Hugo.
Last year we made some samples for Kendal. Since they were not YSL or Gucci, he would not even try them on.... method acting?
Thats really interesting. I actually commented to my wife recently that Kendall's shirts looked terrible, so that makes sense.

Shirtmaven

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thats really interesting. I actually commented to my wife recently that Kendall's shirts looked terrible, so that makes sense.
everything he wears is high end designer!
the last few seasons he wore shirts with small collars.
they did not look good

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I never saw the movie and rarely watched the original series. So having a re-boot is of no interest to me.
I grew up with the original series. Gomez blowing up the trains used to drive my father batshit crazy….🤣

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My shop makes shirts for many productions. Mostly in NYC, but some that are filmed out of town.
If anyone is interested, I would be happy to share my knowledge about TV/film costume design.
Trivia at one stage of her career Mrs GF was a wardrobe mistress in NYC…then went into production design.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

61465103-11119747-First_look_The_52_year_old_actress_donned_a_form_fitting_black_d-a-32_1660736629217.jpg

Do we REALLY need another AF?

Can't Netflix hire some people with a little imagination/innovation?

It actually looks really good to me. I'm excited for it.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope. Not feeling it.

Probably doesn't help that I've always disliked Tim Burton movies.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Watched the most recent Tim Dillon comedy special on Netflix. Don’t really follow the guy elsewhere but this was a rec from someone else and it was pretty funny.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Watched the most recent Tim Dillon comedy special on Netflix. Don’t really follow the guy elsewhere but this was a rec from someone else and it was pretty funny.

Just added it to my queue.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tonight was movie night with the kids. Typically, it's a huge hassle to get them to agree on what we watch. Jokingly, I suggested this and they agreed. So we watched it
Day_Shift_(film).jpg

It wasn't bad. Or maybe more accurately, it was bad, just in the right way. It kinda reminded me of those old 80s comedy/horror vampire movies, like Fright Night and Once Bitten.

Fun, if you don't think too hard about it.

Edit: just realized this is the wrong thread. Oops.

Last edited:

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Watched the first episode of The Old Man on Hulu. Was a decent first episode so excited for the rest but an hour is really a commitment per episode…

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads