• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
6D86CE9B-7330-499C-873C-E7C28BCE9FA4.jpeg

Swedish series dealing with the rise of a neo nazi cabal and their attempts to create a new Europa via cataclysmic war between Christians and Muslims. Modern, devious and very entertaining.

KUROKO

Reaction score

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Started watching season two of Stargirl. It's entertaining, and on a side note, Any Smart is still pretty smoking.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Started watching season two of Stargirl. It's entertaining, and on a side note, Any Smart is still pretty smoking.

So is her sister Amy!

:eh:

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My wife is rewatching The OC, and I have to say, I miss the early 2000's casting in shows - every woman is insanely hot. Mischa Barton, Rachel Bilson, and even the minor characters are great (Willa Holland, Olivia Wilde, Nikki reed, etc)

Last edited:

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Succession season finale last night was fun.
I watched the finale last night and enjoyed it too!

We are through like 5 episodes but it is nice to know the season didn't suck.
The season certainly didn't suck but I feel like the set pieces of the show that contrives to get as many family members in the same location every episode to bicker get's a little old. Also, the recurring will they/won't they sell/buy/take-over is repetitive. It reminds me a lot of Silicon Valley. Anyway I will return for season 4 but I'm a little less enthused about the show and don't think it's as clever as it was when new.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I watched the finale last night and enjoyed it too!

The season certainly didn't suck but I feel like the set pieces of the show that contrives to get as many family members in the same location every episode to bicker get's a little old. Also, the recurring will they/won't they sell/buy/take-over is repetitive. It reminds me a lot of Silicon Valley. Anyway I will return for season 4 but I'm a little less enthused about the show and don't think it's as clever as it was when new.
Agree. There is something about the show that gets a little old at times and I am starting to dislike most of the characters. I think we just finished episode 7 last night so still a few more to go.

Featured Sponsor

Pocket square on a coat: yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 1 14.3%