• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I started watching this; I'm three episodes in and it's damn good. Story is good, voice work is excellent and yeah, the animation is phenomenal. I have zero knowledge of the game, so that's not a barrier to entry for anyone wondering.
I'll even go a step further and say I have just enough knowledge of the game to tell you I have absolutely zero interest in the game... But I still liked the show.

I also like that both shows are going with staggered releases rather than a single binge drop... Gives it time to digest and also let's you read about it on the internet a bit without spoilers (although WoT obviously has book spoilers...). When something like stranger things drops a season, there are no theories. You just binge it until you are done and don't talk to anyone about it until you have finished it...

Reaction score
Ep1 of Se2 of Tiger King somehow manages to match the craziness of ep1 se1.

But I'm now at the point where its just so prurient that I don't know. It's tough to watch because of craziness, I don't know.
I made it through 1.5 eps and decided it was just a rehash of whatever footage got cut last year plus a Trump appeal. Lost interest.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.