• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Midnight Mass was pretty compelling, and Hill House was great. It was his middle show that didn’t leave much of an impression.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I liked the first 3 episodes or so. Then it just got ****** and bloated. His first show, Hill House, was the best
I liked it overall, what annoyed was each main character at some point got to do a 15 minute monologue that added nothing but boredom...

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Line of Duty..British cops and robbers with Machiavellian plot twists and turns. Did an intense five season binge out on 30 episodes over a month.

I think Shakespeare must be in the water they drink, none of the episodes dragged on but the when they came down to the line it proved once again that British drama still can take the gold star.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
1637699561736.png

ulOFbSe.jpg

Last edited:

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That's the joke, literally all of them are F tier.

Can't comment on Beebop never seen any iteration of it, just posted the meme because Cowboy Curtis.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What makes it so good? I’ve tried it and haven’t gotten into it. I’ve watch Kill La Kill, a decent portion of Full Metal Alchemist and Brotherhood, One Punch Man, and My Hero Academia. I have a hard time getting into anime series.
FMA Brotherhood and Cowboy Bebop are probably the 2 best anime series I've seen.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ep1 of Se2 of Tiger King somehow manages to match the craziness of ep1 se1.

But I'm now at the point where its just so prurient that I don't know. It's tough to watch because of craziness, I don't know.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just turned off Cowboy Bebop half way through episode 6. I couldn't take it, the story lines are just lazy as **** and the characters fall flat even though the acting is good.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Arcane finished strong. The animation is insanely well done. Can't imagine how crazy the budget on the show must be to afford that.

Wheel of Time started with the pacing a bit off but episodes 2 and 3 got me engaged and I'm looking forward to the rest. The budget constraints show in some of the magic effect CGI and monsters, but as long as you can let that slide, everything else is pretty solid. GoT had a huge advantage in that the source material was low-magic fantasy (and they just avoided doing much with the dragons when they got big).

Bottom line, it is cool to see 2 high production fantasy series up and running at the same time, both with second seasons in progress.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Arcane finished strong. The animation is insanely well done. Can't imagine how crazy the budget on the show must be to afford that.
I started watching this; I'm three episodes in and it's damn good. Story is good, voice work is excellent and yeah, the animation is phenomenal. I have zero knowledge of the game, so that's not a barrier to entry for anyone wondering.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I started watching this; I'm three episodes in and it's damn good. Story is good, voice work is excellent and yeah, the animation is phenomenal. I have zero knowledge of the game, so that's not a barrier to entry for anyone wondering.
I'll even go a step further and say I have just enough knowledge of the game to tell you I have absolutely zero interest in the game... But I still liked the show.

I also like that both shows are going with staggered releases rather than a single binge drop... Gives it time to digest and also let's you read about it on the internet a bit without spoilers (although WoT obviously has book spoilers...). When something like stranger things drops a season, there are no theories. You just binge it until you are done and don't talk to anyone about it until you have finished it...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics