• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Jmm722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"Critics could only vote for TV shows which had their pilot after January 1, 2000"
It does say greatest in the 21st century!

The Office (Original British Version is definitely one of my favourites) at first It made you Cringe everytime Ricky Gervais opened his mouth 🤣🤣

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It does say greatest in the 21st century!

The Office (Original British Version is definitely one of my favourites) at first It made you Cringe everytime Ricky Gervais opened his mouth 🤣🤣
Oh yes. Free Love Freeway is one of my favorite bits in a show ever. I've never actually given the American Office a chance.

Jmm722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh yes. Free Love Freeway is one of my favorite bits in a show ever. I've never actually given the American Office a chance.
The US Office is my favorite show of all time. I prefer it to the UK version, but it may be a case of first impression as I saw the US version first.

They’re very different shows though. They tried making Carrell as cringey as Gervais, but it didn’t work and season 2 shows that. Carrell was too likable and the creators discussed this. The show was almost cancelled. It did terrible until they realized they had to change the character.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Succession is back!
BEAST MODE
I feel like I’m the only one who doesn’t “get” Succession. It’s perfectly fine, and I do like it, but the plaudits it seems to do consistently receive blows my mind.
I think this may just be a side effect of growing up with entitled, spoiled ****s lol

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's whatever you want it to be. It's a fucking sand pit for emergent behavior.

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel like I’m the only one who doesn’t “get” Succession. It’s perfectly fine, and I do like it, but the plaudits it seems to do consistently receive blows my mind.
I think this may just be a side effect of growing up with entitled, spoiled ****s lol
So long as it doesn’t sound like an autobiography, you’re okay

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.