• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Resident Alien, Ep. 7- "I would grow a mustache as a disguise. But then I would have to get a job as a firefighter. Or a pedophile."

This show is great.

Reaction score
Resident Alien, Ep. 7- "I would grow a mustache as a disguise. But then I would have to get a job as a firefighter. Or a pedophile."

This show is great.
yeah, it's so so good. I was giggling like a little girl at it. I had to small-doses it (1 per day) as I did find the humor started to dull (and then grate) if I tried to binge it...but that's not really a criticism. Loved it.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
The Indian Doctor. Has the same sort of cozy feeling as All Things Bright and Beautiful.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Inspector Rabbit is pretty funny.

Edit: it's Year of the Rabbit

Last edited:

Lizard23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Late to the game, but just finished wanda vision. Super creative. Really enjoyed it.

MCU really does an exemplary job of tying things together just enough where you feel compelled to watch it all, yet can still enjoy it piecemeal.

Reaction score
Late to the game, but just finished wanda vision. Super creative. Really enjoyed it.

MCU really does an exemplary job of tying things together just enough where you feel compelled to watch it all, yet can still enjoy it piecemeal.
yeah it took me a couple attempts, but enjoyed it once I got going

Jmm722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I found WandaVision, Loki and Falcon and the Winter Soldier to each be uneven. There’d be great episodes and plots and then a really slow and plodding plot. The MCU is fun for a first viewing, but I find little re-watchability in it. Almost every movie is 20-30 minutes too long and the shows are all 1 or 2 episodes too long.

I think the problem is audiences expect every blockbuster to be over 2 hours and nearly 2.5 hours and there’s never enough content for binging. As a result, the story suffers.

Lizard23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I mostly agree but there are also enough easter eggs and connections within each movie/series that make it fun to rewatch and pick up on little things each time.

My favorite recent comic book movie was Logan. I also enjoyed the Nolan Batman trilogy.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.