• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wandavision has been pretty good. 1st season just wrapped up
Yes overall enjoyed it. It was something a little different from the usual Marvel fare.

I don’t think there will be a WandaVision season 2.

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes overall enjoyed it. It was something a little different from the usual Marvel fare.

I don’t think there will be a WandaVision season 2.
that's a bummer. just looked it up briefly - sounds like that's not confirmed yet?

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tekashi 69 Making of a Super Villian

He's a fake gangster snitch. I didn't realize he was still making music since he's basically faded away into obscurity.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that's a bummer. just looked it up briefly - sounds like that's not confirmed yet?
Nothing with Marvel is ever confirmed at least until it’s confirmed.

But when you read quotes like this

"I’ve been at Marvel too long to say a definite no or yes to anything, in regards to another season of WandaVision," Kevin responded, later adding that season 2 will be "dictated by the story."
In terms of other upcoming Marvel series, like She-Hulk and Moon Knight, Kevin said: "We are keeping in mind a structure that will lead into a season 2 or 3 [on those shows], more than a show like WandaVision that clearly goes into a feature film." Again, this doesn't sound super promising.”

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone seen Outlander? :confused2:

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That's my introduction as well. Wife wasn't keen but seems more interested in the bodice-ripper...:lurk:

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just started watching Titans. I'm not a DC fanboy, so most of the characters are only vaguely familiar at best. That probably makes it more interesting, in that I have no clue what to expect. I'm only three episodes in, but I'm enjoying it so far.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just started watching Titans. I'm not a DC fanboy, so most of the characters are only vaguely familiar at best. That probably makes it more interesting, in that I have no clue what to expect. I'm only three episodes in, but I'm enjoying it so far.
Ending of S1 is weird... it's like they ran out of time, but it's a good show

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 4 10.5%