• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Gary Oldman also played Dracula. Don’t forget that movie villain role.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not a Harry Potter fan, but Jason Isaacs was great as MU Lorca in ST Discovery. IMO Michael Shannon could be a great villain too. Probably the only one who was actually somewhat kinda sorta interesting in the Superman movie.
Michael Shannon was a tour de force in Groundhog Day...

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@Numbernine @edinatlanta

Finished Survivor S8 All Stars. Now almost done with S16 Micronesia.

Did you guys see that Ozzy started an OnlyFans? I'm not going to link to the dick and jizz filled twitter posts from him and his Appreciation-star girlfriend, but...well...I guess that's one way to keep milking your Survivor fame...

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Numbernine @edinatlanta

Finished Survivor S8 All Stars. Now almost done with S16 Micronesia.

Did you guys see that Ozzy started an OnlyFans? I'm not going to link to the dick and jizz filled twitter posts from him and his Appreciation-star girlfriend, but...well...I guess that's one way to keep milking your Survivor fame...
????????
images.jpeg

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
WRESTLEMANIA!!!!
Wow I’d completely forgotten that he’s in that.

I think “Bug”was my first exposure to him as a mature actor, and it’s a pretty amazing performance.

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow I’d completely forgotten that he’s in that.

I think “Bug”was my first exposure to him as a mature actor, and it’s a pretty amazing performance.
I've heard of "Bug" but haven't seen it yet, I'll have to add that to the list. Not that this was an amazing portrayal of a white trash character or that it's deserving of any recognition but I find it interesting I never noticed that it was Michael Shannon playing the part. I guess it's a bit like Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder.

Matt

[email protected]
Reaction score
I'm not sure how this is really possible, but I read this morning that there is a Tiger King Season 2 on the way.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I won't stand for Porky's being disrespected like this
Porky's was okay. But I still think Private Resort is the king of all flicks like that.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Porky's was okay. But I still think Private Resort is the king of all flicks like that.
Porky's is the superior movie...
I saw that in the theatre with my high school crush ( a girl, dicks )
We later made out in my living room prior to heading out to the Golden Bear in Huntington Beach to see Josie Cotton in concert.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 40 15.1%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 42 15.8%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • Carmina

Votes: 42 15.8%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 50 18.9%
  • Other

Votes: 81 30.6%