• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just don’t watch the live action movie. I watched about 20 min of it and I’d rather watch Blade Runner 2049 instead of that pile of garbage.
The thought never even crossed my mind. I remember it prominently featuring in "Worst Movie of the Year" lists.

I'm willing to watch shitty movies occasionally, (see my recent post in the movies thread, for instance) but only if they're one-offs. I'm not going to risk polluting memories of something good with associated garbage. That's why I'm glad there are only three Indiana Jones movies...

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Started this last night.

This 9 part series centers around a fictional high school in Brooklyn, NY named, you guessed it, Grand Army.

It's gritty and raw! Sex, bullying, racism, sexuality, all all of the usual high school high jinks are all touched on during each appr 1 hour ep. The cast of young adults playing teens are pretty good.

This isn't a G rated series. These kids curse like sailors(do sailors really curse that much?)

I got to ep 3 and will def finish this out before the weekend. I could def see this getting picked up for another season...but you never know with Netflix!

Holding off on my rating until the end.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami