• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

Bromley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dark is actually next on my list after a complete re-re-re-watch of Malcom in the Middle, which I expect to complete this week. Bryan Cranston is ok in Breaking Bad, but he is transcendent in MITM. Really world class work.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I loved season one, felt myself obsessively thinking about it. The feeling of the show and I felt like you really get to know the characters - similar to lost. Then season two gets a little wild and then i don’t know how I feel about the ending.
All that being said I thoroughly enjoyed the watch

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is Dark the German series? I watched the first season, it was ok. Started the second season and it is so goddamn convoluted even reading the recaps from season 1 didn't really help. It's so much work it seriously interfered with my enjoyment.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I enjoyed trying to figure out who was who before the reveal once I figured out that was the game.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
1560219053923-png.1190228
**** you is ugly.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bosch is back on Amazon

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
You know why i identify with kenny powers so much?

Dude, watch this. Rocker had a short stint in Cleveland and I got his autograph as a kid. Loved that he didn’t give a ****. So stoked when I watched this haha. It’s sooo spot on

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dude, watch this. Rocker had a short stint in Cleveland and I got his autograph as a kid. Loved that he didn’t give a ****. So stoked when I watched this haha. It’s sooo spot on

So there's still elements of Atlanta that are rednecky white trash. And like it's certainly still part of the orbit but that's more because our burbs are huge and far flung.

Anyway Rocker was perfect for Atlanta at the time because he was there like right at the end where the city as a whole had a white trash rednecky culture. And **** did he own it.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I swapped the default English audio out for German subtitles 30 seconds into episode 1. I honestly don't know why Netflix defaulted it to English audio.

The story was still way to convoluted, swapping out character dramatizing with mildly interesting mystery.

Bromley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stevie Janowski is a top-fiver character for me. Fiction-wide.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The Vice girl found him irresistible!

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Caught a couple of minutes from an interview with the creator of this:

So I watched the first two episodes; it's pretty good, and at only six episodes total it doesn't suffer from the dreaded Netflix bloat.

Oh, and Pearl Thusi is just... daaamn.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads