What to wear with this

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by modual, Aug 6, 2006.

1. modual

modual Senior member

Purchased this sweater a few weeks ago. Probably looks nothing in the picture but its extremely well fitted and i think its a 30 gauge cotton knit. Problem is the neck is quite fitted so i cant really wear a shirt under it and on its own with jeans it seems a bit dull. What would you guys pair with it ?

[​IMG]

2. dingleberry

dingleberry Well-Known Member

you could layer it, but if its fitted that might not work... kinda drab color onscreen but with some nice dark denim and few cool accessories... might be ok.

3. malek

malek Well-Known Member

excusez-moi, I suggest a black jacket + a black bermuda + black boots... I saw something like that in the cloak dÃ[​IMG]filÃ[​IMG] and it was pretty good. It'll be my next look I think hehe... Too bad we don't have cloak in france [​IMG]

4. Aaron

Aaron Senior member

When the weather cools down a bit I'd try a pair of dark denim, some good chunky brown boots, and a bright scarf. Might want to mix it up with some patterned trousers.

A.

5. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Senior member

It would go with jeans and khakis. Also, leather jackets and brown monk-straps would be a good match.

6. DGP

DGP Senior member

Dark jeans, not too tight, not too loose, like RRDS in a newer state, distressed brown shoes and some kind to tweed or windowpaine blazer in grays or browns would do quite nicely.

7. nomovement

nomovement Senior member

dark-ish jeans that have been broken in, white or red belt, brown distressed chunky boots, something brown and leather on your wrist, dress it up with a tweed hat-like a cabbie cap or a fedorah. enjoy.