1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What to wear with this Harris Tweed jacket?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by B-Rogue, Oct 21, 2015.

1. B-Rogue

B-Rogue Well-Known Member

Wanted to wear this jacket in a smart casual way. Any idea what I may be able to combine it with please? The jacket is a plain pattern with green, blue and yellow wool mixed together.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  2. decumulate

decumulate Active Member

I love the colors. It seems like you could wear that with a lot - khaki's, most color flannel pants, any pattern shirt in the color range, navy/purple sweaters underneath. I can't really see that paired well with charcoal/grey type colors pants or shirts.

1 person likes this.
  3. B-Rogue

B-Rogue Well-Known Member

It does have some really nice colours instead. And rather unusual cloth.

Unfortunately I dont have any flannel trousers however I do have a pair of burgundy winter chinos which are thick and soft and quite a similar texture to flannel. Would tapered navy chinos and/or jeans go well with this?

4. comrade

comrade Senior member

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  5. mensimageconsultant

mensimageconsultant Senior member

That jacket could go with almost any gray pants, as long as there is some color contrast.

1 person likes this.
  6. tobinbridge

tobinbridge Senior member

OCBD, Blue or White with a Rep tie, Khaki's, and penny loafers. that is all. Nice jacket btw

1 person likes this.
  7. GBR

GBR Senior member

Dark blue denims, chinos, grey/blacktrousers - indeed it is no different from most such sports coats.

1 person likes this.