1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What to wear white shoes with

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by dshin, Feb 18, 2008.

1. khaki sack

khaki sack Senior member

Those look very shiny and white , like Hollywood teeth. Too bright for me. I just bought a pair of nubucks from Paul Stuart in a beige, sand color , ( posted about them last week).

I bought this pair over the winter. I really have no clue how much I'll be wearing them, but I think they'll be fine with lighter colored linen trou, shirt, and sportcoat, or even just a polo shirt. But if you don't have a lighter tan, I'd get that first.

[​IMG]

2. alliswell

alliswell Senior member

These are pretty matt in real life. I've switched the laces on mine, and it reduces the Hollywood, FL feeling even further.

Do your bucks get dirty?

3. nextlevel

nextlevel Active Member

I really think dark jeans is the best option. just my opinion though

4. esq

esq Well-Known Member

So someone decides to splurge on a pair of shoes because he has the balls to try a li'l funky footwear, and at least 2/3rds of the dudes on here say. . ."NO. DON'T. EVER."

F ya'll.

Blue trousers, grey trousers, khakis, seersucker suits, slim fit jeans and a myriad other options. Wear them like you know something the others don't (think: Jeff Spiccoli) and have fun.

5. JLibourel

JLibourel Senior member

In addition to most of the foregoing, white cotton trousers. A blue blazer, white pants and white bucks make a great combo, I think.