• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What to Wear to an Electronic Dance Show

minnesnowman

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I thought I'd throw this question out there. What would you guys wear to an EDM show?

I want to keep rather cool, but still look more presentable than the typical rave crowd. This is kind of an odd question, so maybe I'll get some odd answers. Shoot.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Bernhard Wilhelm, Jeremy Scott, et al

gotlighters

Reaction score
anything. wear a suit... but linen of course... it's got to breathe. you wouldn't happen to be going to edc in a few weeks would you?

minnesnowman

Reaction score
Nope, sorry, no edc for me : (. I will get there at some point though. **** looks ridiculous.

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Take your style AND dance tips from this video!

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tee shirt and jeans. But really nobody is gonna care how you're dressed because they'll all be rolling out of their minds.

canal_overdub

Reaction score
is this a rave or an art thing? anything goes really. dress well but dress to dance or at least sweat.

in either case, go ahead and skip the Fresh Jive/JNCOs.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is an electronic dance show?
Like cirque du soleil?

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Balmain all day

bl@ster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't forget the painter's mask.

dinogj

Reaction score
I tend to lean towards "all black everything" for a rave.

Black lets the glowsticks stand out better. A rave is one of those places where style can be lost in darkness and flashing lights so dont worry about it.

black tee, black jeans, black shoes.

chances are whatever you came in with is going to be DIRTY AS **** when you come out.

mega ultraman

Reaction score
tank top...jeans or shorts and shoes that you don't give a **** about because they will get messed up...just go crazy and be creative really anything goes...see you all all at EDC!!!!

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NaTionS
Tee shirt and jeans. But really nobody is gonna care how you're dressed because they'll all be rolling out of their minds.

that^^

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads