1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What to see/do in Atlanta, Tennessee, Kentucky aside from visiting Maker's Mark?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by whodini, Feb 15, 2012.

1. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Senior member

If you're the outdoorsy type, head over to Little River Canyon National Preserve near Ft. Payne, AL. Really unique place, at least east of the Mississippi and uncongested. About two hours due west of ATL.

2. whodini

whodini Senior member

That sounds great but just too far out of the way when I've only got a week. If it's not along the way up to Nashville, Louisville, Knoxville, and Chattanooga, I probably won't have time to see it. I think the only off-track stuff I've got lined up is Atlanta Cutlery and Smoky Mtn Knife Works, and they're both about 20 miles outside the city.

Weird how Fat Matt's is so polarizing. Think I'll try hitting some BBQ up in TN. Martin's just south of Nashville looked good.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  3. Adele

Adele Member

Bianos for me and yellowcab nothing else.

4. Jake112

Jake112 New Member

[​IMG]oh how i loved to be called Sugar :) my sugar coated candy man.

5. gnatty8

gnatty8 Senior member

You will not get a good burger at Varsity... Bourdain also did a Layover show in Atlanta, you might want to check if its available on Netflix or Youtube..