1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What to look for

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by TTerrestrial, May 5, 2013.

1. TTerrestrial

TTerrestrial New Member

Hey, guys I'm starting some clothing lines and I want to use the appropriate material. I was wondering what the difference between luxury clothing, high end, and decent name brands? What gives them their value??? I know rarity, material, Durability, stitching, style, cut, creativity, technique and demand help shape the clothing and its value/status. These factors are consider in every level of clothing so what makes them different. Like a decent brand can be super durable and creative so it has high demand but a luxury item may not be so durable or have high demand but may be rare and have nice material. I have my ideas on the subject but I'm just wondering what other fashion heads think so I can get a world view. Thanks