• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What to buy the girl (nice bum) at work for xmas?

Star

Reaction score
I am looking for suggestions for a Christmas gift for a female colleague at work. There is some sexual tension here however a combination of us both being like 'chalk and cheese' and her insistance not to date guys at work means we never hit it off although we constantly chat, buy each other drinks, and had some left field conversations.

I would like to give her something that is small (and not referring to ******** for the comedians out there), not expensive, but would blow her mind so much that she tells everyone about it and cant sleep for atleast 1 night.

At the moment without brainstorming ideas I can only think of something like a 'phone dialler' like Breakfast at Tiffany's. I know it sounds sad but the usual crap like DVDs and Books are a no.

Another thought is maybe to buy her some socks (Paul Smith style) so she remember me everytime she puts them on.

Any ideas?

alexanduh

Reaction score
g string for the nice bum.

she might tell everyone about it depending on how long you keep her from sleeping ie you are sexing her.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
nothing until you boan her!

M. Charles

Reaction score
Hard to say without knowing anything about her. Sometimes something in a person's background that they've told you can provide the basis for a cheap gift. For example, I knew an Italian girl who had left Italy as a teenager and had been homesick in America for several years, and I got her an Italian Christmas dessert from an upscale bakery in Italy that had been imported into the states but was hard to find. It was great because a) it's cheap, so it's relatively casual gift, no more expensive than you might give a male coworker but b) it shows thought but not too much--I could simply say I was at this interesting food store and saw this and thought of her.

Star

Reaction score
Originally Posted by M. Charles
Hard to say without knowing anything about her. Sometimes something in a person's background that they've told you can provide the basis for a cheap gift. For example, I knew an Italian girl who had left Italy as a teenager and had been homesick in America for several years, and I got her an Italian Christmas dessert from an upscale bakery in Italy that had been imported into the states but was hard to find. It was great because a) it's cheap, so it's relatively casual gift, no more expensive than you might give a male coworker but b) it shows thought but not too much--I could simply say I was at this interesting food store and saw this and thought of her.

Ok finally we have a sensible response. Great story.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by M. Charles

yeah...but did you boan her?

alexanduh

Reaction score
doubtful bone.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
why are you getting this girl anything?

cause he hasn't boaned her and thinks a lame gift will make he run into his penor!

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ter1413
cause he hasn't boaned her and thinks a lame gift will make he run into his penor!

might as well just take the cash he'd spend on a gift and offer it to her straight up. don't beat around the bush homie!

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
might as well just take the cash he'd spend on a gift and offer it to her straight up. don't beat around the bush homie!

+1. But I think he figures that he will go the girly-man route first..

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Star
I am looking for suggestions for a Christmas gift for a female colleague at work. There is some sexual tension here however a combination of us both being like 'chalk and cheese' and her insistance not to date guys at work means we never hit it off although we constantly chat, buy each other drinks, and had some left field conversations.
This is her way of telling you that she's not interested in you romantically. If she was, that "rule" would go out the window pretty quickly. I see no point in buying her a special gift.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
This is her way of telling you that she's not interested in you romantically. If she was, that "rule" would go out the window pretty quickly. I see no point in buying her a special gift unless it is a thong and there is an agreement that you get to see it up close and personal.

fixed^^^

TourbillonTurk.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ter1413
nothing until you boan her!

puberty at its finest.

Small stuff like accessories could be a good, maybe like a good quality pen? If she writes alot in the office. Or perfume but thats too much of a cliche, however you can try a special scent form online perfumeries. ; )

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads