What to buy in Napoli?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ernest, Nov 13, 2004.

1. ernest

ernest Senior member

As she knows I do not like traveling she said I could make bargain other there...

What is worthy in Napoli?

2. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

Borrelli suits are apparently 500 euros in Naples. Attolini might also be a good deal there.

3. ernest

ernest Senior member

500 euros? I have a doubt.

500 euros is Boss

4. bryce330

bryce330 Senior member

Hmmm... I'm not sure where you're getting that information, but they are certainly not 500 Euro at the Borrelli shop. I think the cheapest suits I saw there were around 1500.

The Borrelli store is definitely worth a visit, however. The Attolini shop is very small and mostly used for custom fittings and fabric selection, although they do have a small RTW selection. I don't think there is a Barba shop but there are plenty of menswear shops that sell Barba (my favorite Italian shirts) for good prices (~120 Euro).

I would also recommend visiting Marinella (ties), Anna Matuozzo (shirts), and Merolla e de L'Ero (shirts), as these items are either difficult or impossible to find outside of Naples.

5. ernest

ernest Senior member

(johnnynorman3 @ 13 Nov. 2004, 08:08) Borrelli suits are apparently 500 euros in Naples. Â Attolini might also be a good deal there.
    Hmmm... I'm not sure where you're getting that information, but they are certainly not 500 Euro at the Borrelli shop. Â I think the cheapest suits I saw there were around 1500. The Borrelli store is definitely worth a visit, however. Â The Attolini shop is very small and mostly used for custom fittings and fabric selection, although they do have a small RTW selection. Â I don't think there is a Barba shop but there are plenty of menswear shops that sell Barba (my favorite Italian shirts) for good prices (~120 Euro). Â I would also recommend visiting Marinella (ties), Anna Matuozzo (shirts), and Merolla e de L'Ero (shirts), as these items are either difficult or impossible to find outside of Naples.
    I do not want to go to Napoli just to see shops. I want to make great bargains....

6. bryce330

bryce330 Senior member

Sigh... I knew I shouldn't have even bothered...

7. latindandy

latindandy Well-Known Member

Isn't Rubinacci store in Napoli?

E.Marinella for sure
    various shirtmakers ...

8. TheWraith

TheWraith Senior member

pizza

Douchebag.