1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What to buy in Napoli?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ernest, Nov 13, 2004.

1. ernest

ernest Distinguished Member

As she knows I do not like traveling she said I could make bargain other there...

What is worthy in Napoli?

2. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Distinguished Member

Borrelli suits are apparently 500 euros in Naples. Attolini might also be a good deal there.

3. ernest

500 euros? I have a doubt.

500 euros is Boss

4. bryce330

bryce330 Senior Member

Hmmm... I'm not sure where you're getting that information, but they are certainly not 500 Euro at the Borrelli shop. I think the cheapest suits I saw there were around 1500.

The Borrelli store is definitely worth a visit, however. The Attolini shop is very small and mostly used for custom fittings and fabric selection, although they do have a small RTW selection. I don't think there is a Barba shop but there are plenty of menswear shops that sell Barba (my favorite Italian shirts) for good prices (~120 Euro).

I would also recommend visiting Marinella (ties), Anna Matuozzo (shirts), and Merolla e de L'Ero (shirts), as these items are either difficult or impossible to find outside of Naples.

5. ernest

(johnnynorman3 @ 13 Nov. 2004, 08:08) Borrelli suits are apparently 500 euros in Naples. Â Attolini might also be a good deal there.
    Hmmm... I'm not sure where you're getting that information, but they are certainly not 500 Euro at the Borrelli shop. Â I think the cheapest suits I saw there were around 1500. The Borrelli store is definitely worth a visit, however. Â The Attolini shop is very small and mostly used for custom fittings and fabric selection, although they do have a small RTW selection. Â I don't think there is a Barba shop but there are plenty of menswear shops that sell Barba (my favorite Italian shirts) for good prices (~120 Euro). Â I would also recommend visiting Marinella (ties), Anna Matuozzo (shirts), and Merolla e de L'Ero (shirts), as these items are either difficult or impossible to find outside of Naples.
    I do not want to go to Napoli just to see shops. I want to make great bargains....

6. bryce330

bryce330 Senior Member

Sigh... I knew I shouldn't have even bothered...

7. latindandy

latindandy Well-Known Member

Isn't Rubinacci store in Napoli?

E.Marinella for sure
    various shirtmakers ...

8. TheWraith

TheWraith Distinguished Member

pizza

Douchebag.